Copyright (c) 2014 by Zac C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Zac C -- Blogmeister

Random Person (Zac) -

World Time - Drag your mouse to see the time in other places. In Area 7 we like to give everything a go especially new ideas that might look difficult at first.We are using this blog to publish some of our writing, to post from home and to record some of our learning at school. We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by Zac C teacher: Jane Lowe

Day 1. It was a nice, cool winters day when we first went out to do orienteering that year. At 2:00pm the whole class went out to meet Mrs Post. Orienteering was new to all the year 4’s; so we had to listen carefully. After we watched a video about orienteering and asked a few questions we got into pairs and started the session. First, we tried to find the centre of the triangle. The centre of the triangle is where you start and finish your orienteering race. Andrew C and I were partners. We raced around and found all the stations in no time at all. By the way, stations in orienteering are little tags with a clip on them that you punch into the paper. We finished the challenge course and sat down to cool of.

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

Article posted August 25, 2011 at 09:43 PM • comment • Reads 65 • see all articles

Hi, I'm Zac and I'm in year 5. I have a little brother. I like swimming, reading and element collecting. Please leave comments.