Copyright (c) 2014 by Zac C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Zac C -- Blogmeister

Random Person (Zac) -

World Time - Drag your mouse to see the time in other places. In Area 7 we like to give everything a go especially new ideas that might look difficult at first.We are using this blog to publish some of our writing, to post from home and to record some of our learning at school. We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by Zac C teacher: Jane Lowe

The Story of Michael's Broken Leg
On Saturday the 6th of August Michael from Bateman Western Australia jumped off a large rock into wet sand at Salmon Beach and broke his leg. He realized about half way down that he had jumped from too high.

When Michael screamed Susan ran top speed down the beach to her car to get the first-aid kit. Matthew and Sam were out surfing at the time of the accident. Everybody started rushing around; kids running up the beach, adults attending Michael and Michael screaming from shock and pain. Soon Matthew, Zac and Joseph drove over the speed limit to get to Windy Harbor and ring an ambulance. Sadly it had to come from Pemberton, so it took a while.

One of the Sea Rescue guys heard Matthew ringing the ambulance and said that he would gather up the gang and get down to the beach. 5 minutes later the Sea Rescue were here. They had some proper equipment: an oxygen machine, a metal stretcher and many other things. They soon got Michael in the stretcher and into the car park.

The Sea Rescue put him in the back of their ute. Michael’s family and friends were sitting next to him and talking to him. Soon the ambulance arrived and the two people from the hospital got him in the stretcher. After that Michael’s Family got into the ambulance to go to the hospital and Matthew, Susan, Zac and Joseph went home to tell the news.

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

Article posted August 13, 2011 at 05:50 PM • comment • Reads 34 • see all articles

Hi, I'm Zac and I'm in year 5. I have a little brother. I like swimming, reading and element collecting. Please leave comments.