Copyright (c) 2014 by eclipse 123 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
eclipse 123 -- Blogmeister

peace and love

Miss Baer's Class

by eclipse 123

teacher: Kelly Baer

Ok So yesterday I was playing with friends,and then My cousins mom came to pick up him and me then I accidently shut the door all the way on his hand I thought I slamed his hamster in the door because he was holding a hamster,But when i slammed the door shut everbody started screaming my name and I was like WHAT! and my cousins mom said his fingers are shut in the door! Then I opened the door really quickly!Then my cousins mom accidently hit the gas instead of the brake and then my cousin fell down and his fingers were still in the door! It hert him really really bad It almost broke his fingers! But I did say sorry alot to him! He had a very rough day! THE END

Article posted March 31, 2010 at 07:49 AM • comment (3) • Reads 83 • see all articles

This is my very first time blogging! i think it is going to be very awesome! I really like peace signs,also I like basketball and swimming! its very fun!