Copyright (c) 2014 by lightning Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
lightning -- Blogmeister

The Lightning Thief

Miss Baer's Class

by lightning

teacher: Kelly Baer

My Xbox LIVE friends are kind,generous,and fair.One of them lives all the way to England!She is very nice and we met over Xbox LIVE.One of them lives all the way in California!He is very nice too.He is very generous and excitable,like my friend.My other friends name sounds like a Chinese name.He talks very fast and you can barely understand him!If you have Xbox LIVE please comment me and answer my question!THE END!

Article posted April 2, 2010 at 08:05 PM • comment • Reads 63 • see all articles

My dog Buttercup is a Basset Hound and she is very cute and loving she is oftin lazy.Some days she has some energy.Buttercup is five years old.My Beagle,Missy is very old she barks at everyone who enters my house.Missy is also lazy like Buttercup.Missy is forteen.She is the oldest.My other Beagle Cheyanne is very shy.Cheyanne is more energetic than Missy,and Buttercup.Cheyanne is seven years old.My favorite book series is Chronicles Of Anciet Darkness.My second favorite book is The Lightning Thief.