Conditions of Use
Facts about Birds
1. Not all birds can fly, like the Emu, Penguin and the Kiwi.
2. Birds don`t have teeth. Teeth are heavy and would make it difficult for birds to fly.
3. The kiwi is native to New Zealand and is endangered. It uses its long bendable bill to poke around the ground in search for worms.
4. There are 10,000 different species of birds worldwide.
5. Birds eat fruit, plants, seeds, other small animals and fish.
6. Birds have Wings, lay eggs and have feathers. Birds are the only animals that have feathers.
7. Hummingbirds can fly backwards. They are the only bird that can.
Article posted February 28, 2012 at 02:13 AM •
comment (1) • Reads 327
see all articles
About the Blogger
I am 9 and I like playing
my xbox 360. I love waka ama and basketball too!
Latest 10 Comments: