MRCA

I drew this as an artartica flag, because Antartica is not owned by an one country or place. So a bunch of diffrent places own it so i drew the flag of every place that owns antartica. Thats why i drew this flag.

Stock market

In math class 6 months ago we picked 3 stocks and recorded the price of them every week. In this essay I will talk about why I selected my 3 companies (Gm, BP, and Comcast). I will also talk about what changes I would have made or, why I wouldn’t have made any changes. The last thing I will talk about is advice and what advice I would give you when you invest in stocks.

I selected the companies BP, Com cast, and General Motors. The reason I selected these companies is because they were really low when I bought them, and had a lot of room to go up. Now, to go into more detail for GM (General Motors). For one, they had just come out of bankruptcy, and it cost 33 dollars. I knew it could go all the way up to 40 Dollars. For BP, there is only one reason, because of the oil spill, they had a lot more to improve. For comcast, I did not know what to invest in ,so my friend told me that comcast was going to do really well. So I invested in them.

Now for what I would have done differently, and there is not much I would have done differently. But for GM and BP I would have changed the same thing. I would have kept them longer. I would have done that, because you cant make much money off of stocks in 6 months .You need to keep them a lot longer. For Comcast, I would have sold them earlier because comcast was doing really well. I wanted to sell them, but I couldn't so, then comcast went down and did really bad. So thats why I would have sold earlier.

Now for some advice in buying stocks. My advice is buy low, sell high. The reason for this is because if you buy when its high there, is no room for improvement. But if you buy, low the company can improve, a lot and then when it's really high, you sell the stock, because it cant go much higher. Another thing is don’t invest in the big companies. For example, Google, apple,etc. This is because they are already so high in price that they cant go much higher so they have a good chance of going down. This is why you invest in the small name companies. Thats my advice, hope it helped.

So now you have read about why I choose the companies BP,GM, and Comcast. Made you will invest in those companies now. You also read why I would have changed or what I wouldn’t have changed. The last thing you just read my advice I hope you follow that advice because it works.

Snow Storms

Before the snow comes you can feel it in the air and and it is so quiet out the sky turns gray. I listen to the news and listen to for the snow totals around the state. I also look for the school closings and hope to see that my school is closed. It gets very cold out before storm. That is what I do before a storm.

What I do during a storm. During the storm I do not spend 1 minute in side. I get up and see all the snow outside and I get really happy to play in it but before I play in it I have to shovel my driveway and it is really hard sometimes because we could get a lot of snow but then it gets rained on so it is hard to pick it up and shovel it. Then there is the snow that is really fluffy and easy to shovel. Then after I shovel I get on my snow pants,hat,gloves,and snow jacket. Then I go outside and play in the snow if the snow is wet and heavy it is good for snow balls and me and my brother will have snow ball fights. The snow does not really taste like anything it taste like water. The snow does not have any smell. The streets have snow on it so we have a snow plow come and move the snow off to the side of the road so people can drive. We all so make snow men during the storm which is 3 big balls of snow on top of each other and we use a carrot of the nose sticks for the army and rocks for the eyes and mouth.

After the snow storm I still play in the snow but not as much as during the storm sometimes the snow will stay on the ground for days because it is so cold. Other times it will be really sunny out and hot out and the snow will not last for very long. After the storm it is really good weather if it is cold to go skating which is when you metal blades on you shoes and go out and go on the ice and you glide on top of the ice. That is what I do before a storm, During a storm, and after a storm.

Dear NHJA,

To me you are a blue star. I would go all 248,000 miles to the moon for you. I would give you a refracting telescope so you can see that I carved your face into the moon. When I see you my heart goes faster than 186,000mps the speed of light.         

Love, MRCA 

This is my hiding in the art room picture. We did this in art class. I first took a picture of my back round and then i took a picture of my self then i pasted myself in my background picture. This project was really hard to do with the computers it also took a lot of classes. I randomly choose the background of the picture but i like the background. Hope you can find me

Some stuff I found interesting about the eye were that the eye is an organ.

I also found out that our eye's blink for and half hour a day.

Another thing I found interesting was that  the schlera covers 2/3 of the eye.

Sports are are the best invention ever

portsmouth has the best sport

open to try any new sports

Teams are what win championships.

Dear,Mom and Dad

I want to tell you about what we did in math class. We just finished up module 1. We did a lot of things in module 1. We started off by learning about line and bar graphs. I learned the difference between the line and bar graph a line graph is a graph us ed to categorize stuff and bar graph is used to categorize stuff by time. Then we learned how to tally the stuff form the graph By making a frequency table. A frequency table is a table that shows how often each data item occurs.

Then we learned about Modeling Sequences which is when you make a table and it has the term number at the top then below the term number there is the shape which will be made up of squares most of the time then below the shape it the number sequence which tells how many squares are in the shape.

Then after that we learned about exponents. Exponents are to help simplify things for example 2x2x2x2x2x2 would not be using exponents if you are using exponents it would look like this 26(The 6 should be a small 6 and on the to right of the 2.)power and when you do exponents you do 2x2=4then4x2=8then 8x2=16then16x2=32then32x2=64 and that would be you answer. That is how you do exponents.

Then we learned about probability of stuff. For example what are the chances of getting a 4 on a die? The chances of that would be 1/6. We would do alto of stuff like that with probability. I did a project with my friend with starburst. In the project we picked starburst out of a bag and found out the probability of picking a yellow,pink,orange,and red out of the bag.

The the last thing we learned in module 1 was the order of operations. To help us remember the order of operations we used pemdas which is parenthesis the exponents then multiplication then division the addition and subtraction. For example if the problem was this (9+4)6x6-10=39 in that problem you would do the things in parenthesis then you would do multiplication after you do that you would do subtraction.

That is about everything we did in module 1.

Recently,we had the Moon rocks in our classroom.

Today Mr Gianforte came in and taught us about space. It was very interesting. He taught us about exoplanets which there are around 500 exoplanets and exoplants are planets that are planets outside of our solar system. The most interesting thing that i learned was that there is an end to the universe and it does not just keep going on and on.