GSKE

Warning: the following is extremely corny. Try your best not to laugh. Viewer discretion is advised.

All right. I wrote this to my mom, 'cause I didn't have any one else to write this to. And don't go thinking I did this by my own ideas. It was mandatory! Enjoy.(sigh)

Dear mom,

My care for you is like a blue star, with no super nova to blow nebula far.

That blue star will never become a black dwarf, because of the life you give me, and goals you set forth.

Although you can't really tell, this is in the Art room. I am in my friend's ear, (unfortunately), who is, in fact standing in the Art room. I hid here 'cause I thought it would be fun, and different, like me.

As light enters the eye, it allows the eye to see the image before it.The color waves of the object are intercepted by the iris, (named after the ancient's god of the rainbow), as light enters through the pupil.(The pupil can grow larger or smaller depending on how much light there is.) Then, both the image and the light are somewhat, projected, through a lens, which similar as the pupil can grow or shrink, but for a different reason; to focus on something far off, or something close. But, as the image is projected through the lens, it becomes up-side down. It's up to the brain to re-orient the image once it travels up the optic nerve. The image is sent to the back of the brain, to four different parts, and, that's how you see.

John

My step dad

a fun guy

a wise guy

My step dad

Punishing

argumentative

Doesn't make sense

My step dad

willing

trying

overly bold

My step dad

fun

trying

bold

willing

punishing

wise

My step dad

John

Astronaut William McArthur is brushing his teeth in the middeck of Space Shuttle Atlantis during STS-74.

The space shuttle is a very cramped living space. The astronauts practically live in the same room. They eat, sleep, work, exercise, all, in the same room. But it's all for compactness when it comes to the space shuttle! Sleeping can seem strange from someone looking at it from earth, but in 0 gravity, you can sleep in any orientation! You could sleep upside-down if you wanted to! The only thing is, you have to strap in, so you don't float around. Non-perishable food is brought aboard the space shuttle. Some of which requires water, because it's DE-hydrated. Some foods include macaroni & cheese, spaghetti, cereal, etc.The whole shah-bang! The food they eat looks extremely appetizing! While in space, the astronauts do experiments, including plant growth, exercising, and so on. They also capture and repair satellites, and constantly check equipment, on both the shuttle, and the satellites. Most of the work they do is on computers, where they log stuff, and they make sure the computers are always up-to-date. Astronauts can spend a whole day of work at the computer. Hygiene on the space shuttle is the same as on earth. Except, water and stuff requires a vacuum, to keep the water from floating all over the place! So basically, they do the same things as on Earth, differently. Also, the sweat that's produced by the astronauts on the shuttle, it's collected, purified, and ready to drink again! Clothing on the space shuttle varies for different jobs. Surprisingly, they wear the same clothes as on Earth!(In the space shuttle, of course.) So not only do you get to float around, but you get to do it in shorts and a t-shirt! So life on the space shuttle, can be a lot of fun, and a real adventure, but it also requires a lot of responsibility.

Something I really wanted to do one fateful day was sit on the bed in my room and play Star Wars Battlefront 1. But, of course, like most of my hopes, dreams and fantasies, it was stepped on, squished, and scraped off of something as if it was an unimportant piece of nothing. All thanks to school, of all things.

See, the best time to be lazy and, free, in my terms, is on a sunny, or rainy, or snowy, heck, any time's a good time to play video games! But, I was in school at this time, so it was stepped on, squished, and scrapped off of something, as always.

Mr. Gianforte came in to give a space presentation, and a few things interested me were, one, I learned that the theory of other life in the somewhat endless galaxy is a lot more likely than what I had presumed before. Two, I also learned about newly discovered planets, which was somewhat mind boggling, And three, I also learned about the “Goldilocks zone”, appropriately named, “due to it's not too hot, not too cold “ factor.

This presentation also got me thinking about how endless the universe is, and how it never ends. For me, it's too much to fathom.