My math class started stocks in november and we picked stacks and sold them at the end so this is about it.

I picked these stocks because I herd form the 8th graders which stocks are good the said Sirius radio was good. Then I wanted to have a soda stock so I found jones soda it looked like it was doing good so in got it. Then I needed to finish off the money so I got google.

What I would change with my stocks. I would get ¾ of Sirius radio because it got me lots of money . I would get 1/8 of the jones soda stock because it did good for a bit and then went down.i would get 1/8 of google because it was doing good for a little bit and then bombed down a lot.

Some advice that I would give to another person would be. The sirius radio stock is very good it makes money and the best part its cheap. The jones soda can make money if you sell it early it is cheap everyone needs a drink and who does not like soda. Google is expensive it make little or no money don't get it.

Those are my stocks I picked and some advice for you so you can pick the stocks responsibly I hope you enjoyed it .

Earthcast11 Badge

Click here to get more mini-SharkBreak widgets - www.SharkBreak.com

art

Space is awesome it goes on and on forever. Sun is a star. Some times you can see a planet go in front of a sun. The sun is the brightest thing in are solar system. The second is the moon. The third is Jupiter. We are in the milky way galaxy. The earth is the only planet in are galaxy that has life.

Hey dad,

In this module we learned a lot. My favorite thing to do was make a frequency table. To make a frequency table you need to have numbers or objects then you take the numbers and objects and sort them out and that’s the frequency.

I also learned how to make bar graphs and line graphs and I learned when to use them. When you use a bar graph you use data and a line graph is data over time.

I also learned algebra with letters such as a or x. I did patterns with triangles. I also did terms and term number. terms and term numbers are when you try to find a pattern to the term. I also did I pemdas. Pemdas is:

p = parentheses

e = exponents

m = multiply

d = division

a = addition

s = subtraction

and you do a problem in that order.

Probability is when you pick a certain amount of thing and recording it the theoretical probability is then you find out what should happen and the probability is what happens.

Recently we had the Moon rocks in class. 

State - NH

Region - new england

USA

NORTH AMERICA

north western hemisphere

earth

sun

milkyway

local

local

universe

Boy its hot in hear oh I forgot I’m telling you the rock cycle. So I’m going to start at the magma. So I’m at the magma then I’m getting consolidated now I’m igneous rock (extrusive). After that I’m weathering then I go to transportation and then deposition. Now is lithification. Now I’m sedimentary rock. Then I go to the metamorphism stage. Then I am metamorphic rock then I melt and turn into magma.