We are a class of 24 yr5 students. We enjoy learning and strive to do our best in everything we do. We have a great Teacher and class so read our Blog!

teacher: Clayton Lund

GARY

Gary’s a great fixer

He’s fun

Great and cool

He has big tools

He’s incredibly awesome caretaker

Funny

TONY

The best caretaker

He’s responsible for the school

He’s a good caretaker

My birthday

In the holiday’s it was my nana’s birthday and my birthday too. In the morning we went in the car and we drove for 3 whole hours. On the way we had Mc Donalds I had a Big Mac my sister had nuggets and we all had an ice cream Sunday. Then we jumped in the car and raced to a school in Matamata and we had a play on the playground then we put a movie on the laptop for us to watch it was called G-force. Then we drove to Auckland.

Later on we got there at 6:00 at my cousin’s house to stay for two nights. At 9:00 it was bed time. In the morning I was so excited that it was my Nana’s and my birthday. And I wanted time to go faster and faster and faster but it didn’t go faster it felt like it took 2 whole hours but it was only 1 hour.

We were at the party and a lot of people were at my birthday. Then we all had some music to play. Then it was time for delicious lunch and it was yummy!

Later on it was time for speaking about how people had funny and fun times with my nana.

Then it was time for the cake for my nana it was a Caramel cake and I got a yummy chocolate cake. Later on it was time for presents I got a Nerf gun remote control Hummer and a tennis racket and DVDs.

Ryan

How the kiwi got a long beak once long ago before man walked this fern and tree covered land there lived a small brown furry bird, the kiwi. The kiwi goes to have food. He put's his beak into the dirt and it got stuck so he called to his friends bear, deer, horse and pig to help him pull his beak out of the dirt. So they pulled and pulled. His beak got longer and longer and longer until his beak finally shot out and it was really long and that's how the kiwi got its long long beak.

Maui

One cloudy dark night Maui thought what would happen if the fires went out? So Maui put water on the fires. In the morning, the people wondered who had put the fire out. Maui said “I put out the fire”. Maui’s mum said “go to your grandmother and get one of her fire fingers, and Maui, don’t pull any tricks”. “Yes” said Maui. He went over the hills and through rivers and into the underworld, where Maui got one of Mahuika’s fire fingers. Maui came to the river again and he threw the fire finger in the water and the fire finger went out. Maui went back to Mahuika and told her that the fire finger went out. Mahuika said “what made it go out?” Maui said “I slipped on the rocks into the river and the fire finger went out”. So Mahuika gave him another fire finger and that one went out too. Maui went back and back and back and back again, until she only had one fire finger left. So she threw it at Maui and two trees caught on fire so Maui called a prayer and rain came but it sizzled enough. So he asked for more rain and it came. The fire went out and Maui went back to the village. He brought some wood back to make fire to keep him and the village warm.

Article posted June 28, 2010 at 03:49 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 36

The Lighthouse and the Vicious Vampires

Once there were six vampires and ten bats. The vampire’s names were Jack, TJ, Tahu, Thomas, Jackson and Ryan. And the bats’ names are Dae Kwun, Daniel, Cameron, Liam, Gurmaan, Bradley, Carlos, Janae, Zac, and Leyton. The main person was Jack.

They lived in a Lighthouse and one day there was a thunderstorm and waves caved half of the lighthouse in. The house was a mess! There were spider webs and it was dark. The light on the lighthouse just worked.

The vampires and the bats hated each other so they started to fight. The vampires tried to punch two of the bats but they flew away so the vampires made a hole in the lighthouse. The vampires were mad so they whirl winded and killed all the bats and the light house fell down.

By Ryan