One of the characters in this book is named Dominic Alexis. The author introduced him by sorting through caps and wrappers. There was a contest to offer five wild- card spots at a boot camp. Dominic desperately wanted to be a world class mountain climber like his older brother. He won the last spot by finding a V which was what he needed to spell Everest.

Mr. Gianforte is a cool guy. I really liked it the best when he brought his telescopes to the Harvest fest. Earlier in the day, he did a presentation at school. This was about space and the other planets and life on them. The three things I liked the most about his presentation on space and using telescopes were all the things that he knows about space and the planets in space. With his telescope that he brought to the Harvest fest we could see Jupiter and the moon really well. I could see all the craters on the moon and the storm on Jupiter. The rings on Jupiter were pretty nice. I loved the things you could see out of the telescope. I think that’s pretty generous he let us use his expensive telescope. I especially liked his visit because I like space.

LIVING IN THE SPACE STATION

Living in space can be fun and not so fun deping on wut you the think.How would you like living in 0 Gravity and having to bring a vacum in the shower or smelling Bad stinkey air and being cumbind in a small rum with 7 other people.

Working in space for the astrunats and or sciencetist there are facilities where the can perform science experments. They can make medical experiments. Work on space stashan for an exampel clean air filters.

Living in space – quarters Living in space is note as easy as it seems it can be hard to sleep there are many problems,[ stuffe gong roung ] and  you have to work out a lot more because you lose a lot of mosul because theres no gravity.

Sleeping in in space probably takes some time to get used to since there is no up and down and no gravity. You strap yourself into the flour or wall so you won't float around.  FASTSAT launches from Kodiak, Alaska.

ttp://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/2391772/sumer"title="Wordle" target="_blank">ttp://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/2391772/sumer"title="Wordle: sumer">Wordle: sumer

Going to Florida

“Dad, are we there yet?” I ask from the backseat of our car.

“Not yet,” Dad replies.

"When are we going to get there?”

"Not too long but we are going to go out to eat first and then go home.”

“Oh, I hate going out to eat first,” as I moan Ohhhhhh unhappily in my head.

“Well, what is the restaurant that we are going to called?” I ask my dad, as if I already did not know the name since we always go to the same one.

“BF Wangs,” he says.

“I don’t like that restaurant,” I tell him.

Dad says, “Well, we are already here.”

My dad and I are having this conversation in the car driving towards our condo in Florida. I hate going out to eat first because I just want to see the condo and go up to my room or go out to the dock and relax. We always go to this one restaurant, BF Wangs. It is my mom’s favorite so my dad and I just go along to make her happy.

“I’ll have chocolate milk, please.” I say to the waitress.

“Sure,” replies the waitress.

“I will have water, please.” Mom says to the waitress.

“I’ll have water, too,” says Dad.

“’Kay, be right back with those,” said the waitress as she left our booth.

We always sit at a booth because my mom and I love booths. We think that tables are not comfy and they are usually out in the open where everyone can hear us and see us.

“Thank you,” says my dad as the waitress comes back with our drinks.

“Now, are you guys ready to order?” asks the waitress.

I said, “I will have chicken fingers.”

“Ok and I’ll have dumplings,” says mom.

“I’ll have mahi mahi,” said dad.

After a good meal we got in the car and I thought to myself, “boy I’m excited that our condo is so close, only about 10 minutes away.” I began to think about my friends Olivia, Ellie, Brad and Jake and how we would fish and go to the lagoon together. I’m excited to get back to go to the pier, go on the boat and spend time with my family.

After unpacking everything at the condo – I get my towel, put on my bathing suit and run and jump into the pool!!!!

Reasons for the Seasons

Vernal Equinox is on March 21. The sun is over the Equator. In the northern hemisphere it is spring and in the southern hemisphere it is fall.

Winter Solstice is on December 21. The sun is over the Tropic of Capricorn.  In the northern hemisphere it is winter and in the southern hemisphere it summer.

Autumnal Equinox is on September 21. The sun is over the Equator. In the northern hemisphere it is fall and in the southern hemisphere it is spring.

Summer Solstice is on June 21. The sun is over the Tropic of Cancer. In the northern hemisphere it is summer and in the southern hemisphere it is winter.