NHRO-

by teacher: Rye Alumni

On my flag that I made, I made it at a side view. When I drew the ice, I wanted it to be jagged and pointy. I also drew under the ice, under the ice I drew the algae on the bottom of the ocean, and how it floats up to the ice. I also drew the air bubbles that are formed right under the ice.

We had a assembly one day when Mr. Gianforte came to visit our school to teach us more about space and tell us about more discoveries. He came in and started to tell us how scientists discover planets, he told us the have to use a camera that is up in space because are atmosphere makes every thing we see in space blurry, that's why there is a twinkle when you look at a star. So when they get the description of it, they can tell if its a planet or not.

Dear Mom and Dad,

In this Module we learned a lot of things, but there where also a few things that I did like and there where a few things that I didn't like, like the Order of Operations I liked because they are cool, fun and easy to learn and do. I also like The probability section because its fun to find out the probability of different types of things, I also learned how to do the powers in different ways with different things like adding, subtracting, multiplying, and division. I found out how to do term graphs and frequency charts and graphs.

New Hampshire,

New England,

The United States Of America,

Western Hemisphere, Northern hemisphere,

Planet Earth,

Sun, Sol,

Milky way Galaxy

Local cluster

Local super cluster

Universe

The main reason for the change in seasons is because of how the Earth’s axis is tilted either towards or away from the Sun. The summer starts on June 21and is called the Summer Solstice and has the longest amount of day light. The winter starts on December 21 and is called the Winter Solstice. The spring starts on March 21 and is also known as the Vernal equinox.

Science: In Science I finnaly finished my African poster on the Afican Clawed Toad.

Technology Education: In Tech Ed I made a m'bira,

It is a finger piano, its made out of wood.

Launguge Arts: In LA, we are writing african folk tales.

Math: In math class we are making african patterns.

Social Studies: In SS we are taking a fake trip to Africa and making expence sheets for each day of the trip.