CRJO

" alt="" />

Stock Market Report

by CRJO

The stocks, they go continuously up, and down, for better or for worse. In Math class we were given 10,000 fake dollars to invest in the three stocks of your choice. I invested in these three stocks: Marriott international, MBIA, and CSCO systems incorporated. I chose Marriott international because I knew what Marriott does and how it was doing. Marriott international was planning to add over 200 new hotels to different countries showing that it had extra money, and it is profiting. Although I had assumed that this stock was going good, and it was for a while, it went eventually bad.

MBIA is a insurance company, that was in the “bullish” or currently going up section. This seemed like a good idea at the time, but I would find that all stocks go up and down. This stock was going up at the time, but in the near future it would drop, which it did.

CSCO systems is a computer parts company which was also a bullish stock. By the way a Bearish stock is the opposite of a Bullish stock, it goes down. This stock was a pain in the pocket, the day after I invested, it took a straight down drop, joey not happy...

If I could have made some changes this is what I would have done. I would have changed all my stocks, they all went down from there. Although I made $3.66 with one stock... but all my stocks went down. I wish also that I had picked a gold or Silver stock, which boomed that section when we were doing stocks. The price of Gold has always been good but lately it has soared. If I was able to have sold my stocks earlier, and have used the money that I had made to buy other stocks then that could have been a more... real life experience for me. This would have been in my perspective more fun, and a little more exciting.

Overall, I learned a lot, here is some of my advice to you. Once again, do not invest in bullish stocks! These stock are great if you want to lose money. If you have ever seen a stock, they go up and down, when they currently go up, it means they are just about to go down. My second piece of advice, research your stock, it help if you know your stock. My stock Marriott International was a great stock, till it went down...but it helps if you if you have a stock that you have heard of. This is a great technique, also I have a third and final piece of advice, check out the historical prices of the stock you are looking at. It show what has happened with the stock from the beginning of when it was registered as a stock. You can notice trends and it will be easier to notice patterns in your stock. This is my advice for you, I hope it helps.

As a hopefully to-be business man I did much research, but I did not have this. If I did than I would have made some money, most likely. The reality is that I did not have such information as this, but you do! Go buy a stock, and make the money I lost. Happy stock hunting, and send me some money... please... alright you don't have to.

This is my version of the Antarctic flag, seeing that there is no flag. I created this because it has a picture of Antarctica with no markings, meaning that it is a free land that nobody owns. The drawing of Antarctica also means that it is still much so a land of opportunity, and you can fill the empty spaces on Antarctica, with your country’s name. Also “In Cold We Freeze” is a pun on “In God We Trust”. This motto has a hidden meaning also, it's really cold. So this is my Antarctic flag.

This is my Antarctica graph about how long different animals can hold their breath, and how far they can dive.

" alt="" />This is my Voki!!! To hear what it says press the play button!

" />

" alt="" />

This is a Project I did in my Flex class. This is showing that Ped means foot by modeling it in a picture. This is very fun to do

In our Art class the classes are doing a project that involves a Photo Editor. Our project is called "Hiding in the Art room". We needed to take a picture of a place in the art room, and edited us posing in a place, like me hanging on a wire. It was teaching us how to use camera and the Photo Editor. I thought it was quite fun.

Once upon a time there was a eraser.

Once upon a time there was a eraser

Once upon a time there was a erase

Once upon a time there was a eras

Once upon a time there was a era

Once upon a time there was a er

Once upon a time there was a e

Once upon a time there was a

Once upon a time there was

Once upon a time there wa

Once upon a time there w

Once upon a time there

Once upon a time ther

Once upon a time the

Once upon a time th

Once upon a time t

Once upon a time

Once upon a tim

Once upon a ti

Once upon a t

Once upon a

Once upon

Once upo

Once up

Once u

Once

Onc

On

O

-CRJO