Copyright (c) 2014 by Irene S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Irene S -- Blogmeister

Irene's blog

2nd ESO B 2010

2nd ESO A, B, C and D are classes of grade 8 . They are students at "IES Vil·la Romana", a secondary school in La Garriga (Barcelona, Spain). They are learning English as a foreing language. They will practice their speaking and writing. They'd like to communicate to students around the world. This is the first year they're going to use this blog.

by Irene S

teacher: Mercè Barrull

The Puerta del Sol is one of the most well known and busiest places in Madrid. This is the centre of the radial network of Spanish roads. The square also contains the famous clock whose bells mark the traditional eating of the Twelve Grapes and the beginning of a new year. The New Year's celebration has been broadcast live on TV since 31 December 1962

Article posted April 19, 2010 at 07:57 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 35

I get up a quarter past seven. Next I have milk with biscuits for breackfast. I get dressed and go to school.

After school, I have lunch while I watch TV and I go to school again after cleaning my beadroom.

My classes finish at five o'clock.

I have a snak and do my homework. I go to karate at half past seven.

After taht, I take a shower and have dinner. I watch TV and I go to sleep.