Copyright (c) 2014 by Leanne Stewart Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Leanne Stewart -- Blogmeister

Bloomin' Blazin' Bloggers-

Year 5/6

Kia Ora! Welcome to Room 4. We are a room full of gorgeouly clever 9, 10 and 11 year olds in beautiful New Zealand Aotearoa. We love learning new things and always have lots of questions. The world is our oyster!!

by Leanne Stewart

Tut Pup Math
Bitesize Math
Number time maths
Tumblebooks
Fraction Fiddle
Fraction games
More fraction games
Storybird shared stories
Flashcards
Place Value Blocks
Place Value Blocks
Problem solving strategies
Thinking problems
ICT games
Fairy tale stories
Fairytales and folklore
Grimm Brothers
Hans Christian Anderson
Geometry Games
Kids Maths Games
Maori Language Week
Double DJ survey
Gummy ind survey
HZaMB survey
Crazy kids survey
SMAM's survey
Den.Inc Survey
JRT industries survey
Multiplication Games
Facthound search
World Cup info

WOW! Camp was amazing!  I am still feeling exhausted from all the activities we did but boy, was it worth every minute!!  Thank you to all of Room 1 and 4, including the parents, who made camp such a raving success despite (or because of) the terrible weather.  There are so many highlights for me that I don't know where to begin.....  Mostly I just really enjoyed getting out and having some fun with you all that did not involve writing and reading   I learnt so much about each of you - and it was lovely to see your sense of humours shining through in such dreary conditions.  Thank you everyone.  I am just sad that now there is no camp at the end but I am working on an overnight together before the end of the year!! 

Article posted May 30, 2011 at 10:47 PM • comment • Reads 50 • see all articles

Room 04 2011

Every day is an opportunity for something new and interesting.... "what more could you ask for!"