sports-

by teacher: Sean Scattergood

i believe that the nicest thing you could do for someone is peace i belive is peace i belive that peace is the best thing a pearsen could give a persen so he goed be free and have fun and laghf and be free.

a am going to write abuot a girl named bandet and it starts like this at first there in china and its chines new year and its the year of the dog and the girl is with her mom and there not having much fun but then she found out that shes going to amarica but she didint want to go but then she did want to go and wene she got thare her dad shoud them around and the she went to scholl and she gust got to meet the kids and then one day she herd about a faomus baseball player and then she got intersted in the sport and the one day she wants to meet him and then wene she meet him she gave hime a prasent that she wanted to give him the whole time.

I learnd about mount st helens ween it bluw up it kild 57 people and 543 people got ingerd  and befor it bluw up it had alot of earthquakesn and then one day it had a big one and then it erupted and all of the snow melteed and it fluded the highway and one of the people that died his name was harry truman.

my pet!

Article posted February 10, 2010 at 05:30 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 40

my book is about two kids that ate the puding that ther dad made for there mom and wen he made the puding and then he went on the couch and fell asleep the puding loked good and the kids at it all up and wenh there mom came the got in trouble for etaing it all up.

Article posted January 29, 2010 at 06:40 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 43

I play 3 sports i play basketball soocer and football. I like soocer the best and i just quit football because i broke my arm. But i stil play the 2 sports that i have left. I playd soocer for 7 yers and basketball for 4 years.

whats your favorite sport?

[LINK]

i play 1 sport and it is soccer i playd for seven years i used to play 3 but i broock my arm ones and i quit.