а %), скачать игровой автомат mega jack бесплатно, 2145

teacher: RobertGask

Once upon a time there was a helpful robot. Nobody knew his name but he helped people a lot by fixing houses . He was in Helpful World but then … he fell into a working teleporter. He fell into it and got teleported into Disaster World. There were mudslides and earthquakes that minute. He thought about how he would get back to Helpful World. He went to one of the Disaster Droids to ask him where he was. “Are you awake?” asked the robot. No answer. The droid was dead. ‘This really is Disaster World’ thought the robot. He saw a shiny thing one mile away. He thought he could fly there to check if it was the teleporter that he had tripped over before. He flew one mile. Guess what. It was the teleporter. When he bumped it the first time he heard something click. It must have been the off and on button. So he looked down. There it was, the off and on button. It was off so he flicked it on. He jumped in and he was home, back in Helpful World

Fletcher by Jennifer

Article posted July 28, 2010 at 05:55 PM • comment (1) • Reads 48 • see all articles