-

а %), скачать игровой автомат mega jack бесплатно, 2145

by teacher: RobertGask

(I'm typing for Jasmine as she dictates to me) On the 14th of December I went to Southern Cross Hospital to get my tonsils out. First the nurse had to do a few checks and check my temperature and the dr who was putting me to sleep came in and he told me about what was going to happen.
Photobucket

When we got into the operating theatre the man put the special mask over me. Out of it came special sleeping gas, then when I was asleep they cut out my tonsils. When I woke up I had a bandage on my hand to hold the lure in place, it goes into my hand into a vein, and it what they can put special medicine through. When I woke up my throat was really sore and the Dr said my throat was all grey and swollen and that one of my tonsils had been stuck and the DR had to change his entire work to take out that tonsil.
Photobucket

Then the nurse brought me back into my own room on my bed. Later on the nurse brought some ice cream and jelly, when I tried to eat the jelly I couldn't because my throat was too sore. I had one spoon of ice cream but it hurt.

And then my throat got really sore again and they gave me some super duper medicine called codeine and I accidentally puked it out. I also couldn't eat jelly or ice cream because I would be sick. I couldn't even drink water. So they got out a special machine called a drip and it connects into the lure in my hand. It gives me water so I don't have to drink it and so I won't be sick.

I also tried to watch Stuart Little but I kept falling asleep because of the medicine they gave me to stop me vomiting, called anti-nausea medicine.

My Nanna came to see me and she got into bed with me to cuddle me because I asked her for a Nanna cuddle. I went to the toilet and I puked on Mummy, sorry mummy. Then later on I tried more ice cream and jelly and some yogurt but still couldn't eat it.

Then I went to sleep and the new nurse kept waking me up to give me panadol every 4 hours and to check my pulse and temperature. Mummy stayed overnight with me and she slept in a chair.
Photobucket

In the morning the drip fell out of my lure and I had to call the nurse to come plug it back in. But they have now taken me off the drip so that I can get my hunger and thirst back.

Breakfast is coming now, hopefully I can eat it and keep it down otherwise I wont be able to go home yet.

Article posted December 14, 2010 at 12:45 PM • comment (3) • Reads 76 • see all articles