-

а %), скачать игровой автомат mega jack бесплатно, 2145

by teacher: RobertGask

New Zealand is one of the smallest countries in the world.
New Zealand is made of two big islands. Taupo Lake is a lake and a volcano. On the other side of Taupo Lake there are three volcanoes and they are still active. Mount Cook is the biggest mountain in New Zealand. It is 3764 metres tall.
Waikato River is the biggest river in New Zealand. The Waikato River starts at Taupo Lake and it goes past Auckland and into the sea.
In New Zealand we are one of the biggest dairy countries in the world. We sell lots of food like kiwifruit and other things. We also sell drinks. We sell milk. We have loads of people from all over the world just to get food from us. Most of our food goes all over the world.
Rugby is a New Zealand game. In New Zealand lots of people play rugby. In New Zealand we support the All Whites. The All Whites play soccer.
In New Zealand we have no native animals except for bats. Most of our native birds cannot fly.
The population is 4 million. Most of the people live in Auckland because they have 1 million people.
Although New Zealand is small it has a lot of variety with its plants, birds, landscape and people.

new-zealand-map

Article posted August 2, 2010 at 05:51 PM • comment • Reads 45 • see all articles