-

We may even be negative as it is better, be really careful about it., loans online, drias,

by teacher: Ktwsbxpt

The golden egg
Once upon a time there lived a little boy who had no parents. He is 10 years old. He lived in a house in the country. His name is Tommy.
Tommy has a chicken. Every day Tommy would get out of bed, get dressed and go see if there were any eggs. One sunny morning Tommy went to look for some eggs but when Tommy opened the lid there was a great golden egg.
Tommy took the giant egg inside. Tommy tried to crack the egg but it wouldn’t crack. Tommy went outside to get the chicken who laid it. Tommy brought the chicken inside. Tommy asked the chicken to crack the egg. The chicken started to peck the egg. The egg started to crack. Once the egg had cracked out came a chicken made of gold.
A few weeks later Tommy got used to the two chickens. The two chickens always laid eggs. The gold chicken laid gold eggs and the normal chicken laid normal eggs. Tommy ate the normal eggs and he kept some gold eggs as treasures and sold some for money. They all lived happily ever after.

Jasmine by Sara

Article posted July 28, 2010 at 06:18 PM • comment • Reads 35 • see all articles