-

а %), скачать игровой автомат mega jack бесплатно, 2145

by teacher: RobertGask

Article posted December 14, 2010 at 06:45 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 75

(I'm typing for Jasmine as she dictates to me) On the 14th of December I went to Southern Cross Hospital to get my tonsils out. First the nurse had to do a few checks and check my temperature and the dr who was putting me to sleep came in and he told me about what was going to happen.

Photobucket

When we got into the operating theatre the man put the special mask over me. Out of it came special sleeping gas, then when I was asleep they cut out my tonsils. When I woke up I had a bandage on my hand to hold the lure in place, it goes into my hand into a vein, and it what they can put special medicine through. When I woke up my throat was really sore and the Dr said my throat was all grey and swollen and that one of my tonsils had been stuck and the DR had to change his entire work to take out that tonsil.

Photobucket

Then the nurse brought me back into my own room on my bed. Later on the nurse brought some ice cream and jelly, when I tried to eat the jelly I couldn't because my throat was too sore. I had one spoon of ice cream but it hurt.

And then my throat got really sore again and they gave me some super duper medicine called codeine and I accidentally puked it out. I also couldn't eat jelly or ice cream because I would be sick. I couldn't even drink water. So they got out a special machine called a drip and it connects into the lure in my hand. It gives me water so I don't have to drink it and so I won't be sick.

I also tried to watch Stuart Little but I kept falling asleep because of the medicine they gave me to stop me vomiting, called anti-nausea medicine.

My Nanna came to see me and she got into bed with me to cuddle me because I asked her for a Nanna cuddle. I went to the toilet and I puked on Mummy, sorry mummy. Then later on I tried more ice cream and jelly and some yogurt but still couldn't eat it.

Then I went to sleep and the new nurse kept waking me up to give me panadol every 4 hours and to check my pulse and temperature. Mummy stayed overnight with me and she slept in a chair.

Photobucket

In the morning the drip fell out of my lure and I had to call the nurse to come plug it back in. But they have now taken me off the drip so that I can get my hunger and thirst back.

Breakfast is coming now, hopefully I can eat it and keep it down otherwise I wont be able to go home yet.

Article posted October 29, 2010 at 10:41 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 49

On the 29th of October I went to the Waikato show in Hamilton. My lamb is called Nibbles. Me and daddy had to put our 2 big lambs into the car. When we got there we had to walk for quite a long way. The first event was calling. I was the only one who volunteered to go first and I came 5th.

The second event was leading when everybody finished the judge gave out the ribbons and I got 4th place at leading. Daddy and I went to get ice cream from Mr Whippy because it was so hot, but he was having a break for 10 minutes. When we were about 10 seconds away from getting chips from somewhere else the Mr Whippy truck started again.

Then we started the next event the event was Groups Of Three. You have to walk down by the rings and you are in groups of 3 and you have to keep the same speed and if one of you stops you all have to stop (but you try not to stop) and it's to do with leading. After that we did rearing, it was very hot by then. Nibbles was so hot that she lay down and I put my sun hat on her head. When the rearing had finished the judge gave out the ribbons and I got a 3rd place ribbon.'

Finally it was time to go home. We packed up the lambs into the car. When we got home we tied the lambs up by some long grass. Mummy took photo's of me with all my ribbons and my trophy. I have 11 ribbons and 1 trophy, one 6th ribbon, one 5th, one 4th, one 3rd, one 2nd, two firsts, one reserve champion, one champion and Best Intermediate Lamb in the Eastern Zone.

I have all the ribbons that you can get from Pet Day.

Thanks my lamb Nibbles.

Jasmine and Nibbles

1) I would buy a ticket to Rainbows End for myself.

2) I would buy a life time of food for my family.

3) I would donate money to Starship Hospital.

Ahhh, there’s a huge earthquake in Christchurch!

On Saturday 4th of September there was a huge earthquake. The earthquake hit at 4:35 am. The earthquake happened at the epicentre. The epicentre is the middle of the earthquake. The Richter scale measures how strong the earthquake is. The earthquake in Christchurch was 7.1. There were over 100 aftershocks. More than 500 buildings fell over.

In the earthquake no one died but people were injured. Children haven’t been able to go to school because the water pipes got mixed with the sewage pipes so they don’t have fresh water.

A boy named Xavier fell out of his house in the earthquake. Xavier got covered by bricks. Luckily he survived.

Teenagers have been helping people by digging up all the sand they can. There are even mini volcanoes. Children have been jumping in the cracks. People have also been thinking about if they should let their kids jump in the cracks. Some people say their kids can jump in the cracks but most people think it is dangerous.

Engineers have been checking buildings to make sure it is safe. They put stickers on the buildings. Green means safe, yellow means be careful and red means stay away.

kids in cracks

Article posted August 2, 2010 at 11:51 PM GMT • comment • Reads 44

New Zealand is one of the smallest countries in the world.

New Zealand is made of two big islands. Taupo Lake is a lake and a volcano. On the other side of Taupo Lake there are three volcanoes and they are still active. Mount Cook is the biggest mountain in New Zealand. It is 3764 metres tall.

Waikato River is the biggest river in New Zealand. The Waikato River starts at Taupo Lake and it goes past Auckland and into the sea.

In New Zealand we are one of the biggest dairy countries in the world. We sell lots of food like kiwifruit and other things. We also sell drinks. We sell milk. We have loads of people from all over the world just to get food from us. Most of our food goes all over the world.

Rugby is a New Zealand game. In New Zealand lots of people play rugby. In New Zealand we support the All Whites. The All Whites play soccer.

In New Zealand we have no native animals except for bats. Most of our native birds cannot fly.

The population is 4 million. Most of the people live in Auckland because they have 1 million people.

Although New Zealand is small it has a lot of variety with its plants, birds, landscape and people.

new-zealand-map

Article posted July 29, 2010 at 08:39 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 38

My name is Jasmine. I am eight years old. My family is Mummy Daddy Abby and me. I like soccer I am the only girl in my team. I go to Puahue school. I am in room five. My little sister Abby is in Room 4.

Article posted July 29, 2010 at 12:18 AM GMT • comment • Reads 45

Once upon a time there lived a little boy who had no parents. He is 10 years old. He lived in a house in the country. His name is Tommy.

Tommy has a chicken. Every day Tommy would get out of bed, get dressed and go see if there were any eggs. One sunny morning Tommy went to look for some eggs but when Tommy opened the lid there was a great golden egg.

Tommy took the giant egg inside. Tommy tried to crack the egg but it wouldn’t crack. Tommy went outside to get the chicken who laid it. Tommy brought the chicken inside. Tommy asked the chicken to crack the egg. The chicken started to peck the egg. The egg started to crack. Once the egg had cracked out came a chicken made of gold.

A few weeks later Tommy got used to the two chickens. The two chickens always laid eggs. The gold chicken laid gold eggs and the normal chicken laid normal eggs. Tommy ate the normal eggs and he kept some gold eggs as treasures and sold some for money. They all lived happily ever after.

Jasmine by Sara

Article posted June 28, 2010 at 12:02 AM GMT • comment • Reads 34

What you need

Cardboard

Circle shape

Smaller circle shape

Scissors

Wool

What to do

1 Trace around the small circle shape in the middle.

2. Do another circle shape.

3. Cut them out.

4. Join the circles together with wool.

5. Wind Get a string and tie it around the pom pom.

6. Pull the string as tight as you can then tie a knot.

Article posted June 20, 2010 at 08:31 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 48

On the 21st of March It was my birthday. At 11.30 the guests arrived and the party began. We first had some party food. The first game was pin the tail on the donkey. Shaelyn won the prise. The second game was marshmallow in a spoon in this game you haft to get to the other side of the side of the course and back again. Bryn-louis won the prise. The third game was musical statue's Gypsy won the prize. The last thing was a pinata when the pinata broke everyone started to run and get lots of lollies. At 1pm everyone went home.

Article posted May 27, 2010 at 08:10 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 35

On the 15th of May I had a soccer game at vardon park, My team is called the Te Awamutu Terriers. We did some warm ups before we played. When we finished the warm ups we put Richard In the goal then we played the game. We had to do subs.

In the first half I played defence, and I got hit

the chest it hurt a little bit.At half time we had some mandarins. In the next half I was the goalie I got hit in the face It hurt. I saved all the goals accept for one the kick was very big.When the

game was finished our couch Nike gave the trophy out he gave the trophy to me. Then we went home Mummy kissed me and cuddled me.