Copyright (c) 2014 by Emily Elizabeth Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emily Elizabeth -- Blogmeister

Melba Middle School

Mustang Readers blog about books they have selected for the library from field trips to major book stores. Students also blog about character traits portrayed in YRCA books.

by Emily Elizabeth

teacher: Glynda Pflieger

Fire Star 03/11/10
Peeps 02/26/10

I think that this book shows responsibility. When Gwilana steals Lucy, David has to find a way to save her. On top of that, he has to find a way to get Zanna back, he literally might just die. Gwilana has put an evil spell on the contract that is going to David’s publisher. Meanwhile, Liz is having a hard time with the dragons and Gretel. I chose this book because I am into dragons and have read the other 2, which are in the library. I hope you find this book interesting and hope to hear your feedback.

After an encounter with a mysterious woman, Cal Thompson’s life is changed forever. He had been infected with a parasite that you’re stuck with- there’s no cure. But between tracking down all of his exes and trying to find the mysterious Morgan, he has to handle keeping his secret from the woman that has somehow become infected just from being near him. Because of this parasite, being around any woman is pure torture. But having to cope with it helps him learn self-control. How? Everywhere he goes, there are woman. When he got the parasite, it wanted to spread.