Copyright (c) 2014 by SR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SR -- Blogmeister

SR bolg-

by SR teacher: Elise Mueller

Title: Looking Back (06/11/09)
Description: Tell us about your fifth grade year. Include your successes, your challenges, and your goal for next year!

I have really enjoyed fifth grade!

At first I was not certain if fifth grade would be good or if I would not like the change from 4th grade. But y now I think it was probably the best year of any grade I ever will have.

I really started with a big achievement which lead into an even bigger achievement.   I made HCL which then lead to getting a first place for my science fair project.     I really enjoyed the science fair because it gave me a big challenge and I had a way to evaluate myself for all my work. Also doing the project at school and at home meant that I had to do it all by myself and not have parent support every second. I also knew so much and then the judges would ask you very interesting questions and sometimes ones you didn’t know which really made me think.

My goal for the upcoming year is to make the 7th grade math instead of 6th grade math because I really enjoy math and I want to be even more challenged. 7th grade math will be harder for me and then make me have to do stuff at home before and just plain learn even more challenging stuff. 

My challenge for the year was that Ali left and that is very hard because I miss her so much. She is one of my good friends and we have done so much together and this lead into a productive way of saying how much we missed each other… a poem.

5th grade has been a great year and I hope the rest of my years turn out to be this good!!!!