Copyright (c) 2014 by AN Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AN -- Blogmeister

It`s raining Cats and Dogs

Blue Group

by AN

teacher: Elise Mueller

The secret of pixie hollow By Aidia

Chapter 1

The Mystery.

Once a upon a time, there was five fairies named Silver mist (who was a water fairy), beck (who was a animal fairy), Laylia (who was a fast flying garden fairy) queen midnight (who had all powers) and rani (who was a water fairy. ) They loved to solve mysteries. They could always smell a mystery. They just followed their noses to the head cooks violet, cinnamon, faith and Dulice. One day they were relaxing when faith came dashing in. “ohmygosh, you guys we lost a precise jewel. Can you find it?” “number1 what jewel is it?” said beck “it`s the emerald of friendship it keep`s all of us together ” Said faith. “Number 2 where was the emerald of life when you last saw it “said beck. “it was in the kitchen , I was looking at it I looked away , I looked back and it was gone!” said faith. “oh by the way I brought some cookies” said faith. “nice cookies “said beck. “thank you” said faith. “I have to go see twitter the hummingbird” said beck. “bye!” said beck. “bye!” said faith. Both Faith and beck headed out the door. “come on” said beck. “ok” said faith.

Awesome

Incredible

Drama queen

Irish

Active

Joyful

Sweet

Smart

Sweet

Adorable

Very cool

Active

Nice

Naughty

Awesome

Horse lover

Happy

Odd

Kind

Useful

Awesome

Incredible

Drama queen

Irish

Active

Joyful

Sweet

Smart

Sweet

Adorable

Very cool

Active

Nice

Naughty

Awesome

Horse lover

Happy

Odd

Kind

Useful

My life is awesome