Copyright (c) 2014 by SW Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SW -- Blogmeister

Brown Eyed Girl-

by SW teacher: Elise Mueller
Science Fair 03/12/10
My Reading Goal 01/12/10
Mathogaphy 01/08/10
Good Books 01/08/10
PENGUINS 01/07/10
All About Me 01/06/10

At the science fair I saw a board that was about a disease called hyperthyroidism. It was a cat who had the disease. I also learned the symptoms. Here they are: Loss of temper, urinating or drinkig a lot, poor coat, skinny.....

My science fair project was about mummies. I also learned about animal mummies. A mummy is a person or animal that has been preserved after death.

My reading goal is to read at least two chapters a night. My other reading goal is to read at least five non fiction books by March.

I like math and I like challenges but sometimes it’s too challenging.

My goal in math is fractions. My strength in math is addition because I’ve been doing it since kindergarten or preschool.

In math I like addition and division. Sometimes division is tricky but it is still fun. I don’t really like subtraction. Because I never really practiced it and it’s kind of hard.

I’m glad we have math because math helps you with a lot of stuff like cooking (which I think is fractions) and it is another subject to know.

I think addition is the easiest. Division is easy sometimes. I think fractions are hard like I said before I don’t really get it. I also think multiplication is pretty hard but I’m getting better at it.

As a mathematician I think I’ve improved a lot because I learned multiplication and division in the last couple of months in last year and I’ve gotten pretty good at it

1. Fablehaven

2. Deep and Dark and Dangerous

3. Diary of a Wimpy Kid (the whole series)

4. It Only Looks Easey

5. Rules

PENGUINS

Most people think of penguins as just every day animals but there really interesting and amazing creatures.

The first thing you should know about penguins is where they live. Many penguins live at the South Pole Antarctica, but some don’t live in such cold places like Africa, the coasts of South America, Australia, New Zealand and Galapagos Island.

You also need to know about what they eat. They eat mostly fish, squid, small animals called krill and other crustaceans.

Since I told you what they eat I should also tell you who eats them. Here are the water animals that eat them here they are seals sea lions and orcas. There are also a number of birds who eat them for example the Australian sea eagle and the skua. They're are also a number of land animals that eat them, ferret’s cat’s lizard’s snake’s foxes and rats.

You’re probably wondering about different kinds of penguins. So all start with the biggest penguin. It’s called the emperor. They weigh 88 to 100 pounds, and now there height they go up to 40 inches tall. Now for the smallest penguin it’s called the rock hopper. It weighs around 6 pounds and is around 41 inches tall.

Thank you for listening to my story about penguins. Hope you liked it.

1. I love to read and draw

2. I have a sister and a kitty cat( my cat's name is Peper.)

3. My favorite color is blue green and purple

4. My favorite candy is twix and smarties

5. I love animals