Copyright (c) 2014 by LB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LB -- Blogmeister

The Wumbumbertron Blog-

by LB teacher: Elise Mueller

Title: Math Memories! (05/19/09)
Description: Please let Mrs. Young know what some of your favorite math memories are!

Mrs. Young I will never forget when we had to do that really long triangle Square project you let us have a lot of free time because that task was so long. You are the best math teacher that I have ever had. I will never forget you. And also that one time when Chloe and I were outside when it was really cold you let us come into your classroom and you would let us use the computers=http:// I will never forget your AWESOME singing. I will miss you so much next year but I will come and visit you a lot. Thanks for teaching me for three years.

~Abby Webster

Mrs. Young

Thank you so much for being so nice to me. My favorite part of math is doing my fraction art because I love to color the fractions and make it look professional. You also make me learn new fraction pieces to put in my fraction art. You are so sweet to everyone in the classroom and that is why everyone loves you so dearly. Thank you so much Mrs. Young!

From: SB!

Mrs.Young,

You are one of the only teachers that I have had that let us sing in class. I like when you show the videos also. Sorry I don't have much to say. You are a great teacher!

Mrs. Young –

Though I have only known you a year

You have made you voice loud and clear

Singing with your guitar and us

I always know that I’ll have a great day when I get off the bus

You always made everything so much fun for all of the kids even when you were having a not-so-good day.

You helped me up when I would fall

To pick me up when I would call

You showed me the way when I was lost

And I would never have to pay the cost

Thank you so much for pushing me and being my own personal cheerleader I have had so much fun in your class the year.

Thanks again-

L.M.

Mrs. Young you are the only math teacher that I know of that sings songs with the students in class. I have been enjoying my first and last year at Larrabee. I am not a big fan of fractions but I really like doing the fraction squares and rectangles. I wish that I could stay a little longer here at Larrabee, but I can’t… I can’t wait to sing again!

My favorite part of Portable B was singing the cat came back but we don’t sing the song very often.

Dear Mrs. Young,

I think one of the best things of this year for me in math is when you taught the class how to use the magic seven. Now I have a strategy to use for division and I can get the right answer 4 out of 10 times rather than 1 out of 10 times (if I practice more I’ll probably get better at it). Thank you for the great year, I really enjoyed how you sang with the class it was fun!

V.B.

P.S. I am still working on multiplication.

Mrs. Young

Dear, Mrs. Young you are the most awesome math teacher I have ever had. You are always very helpful and you are always nice to people. The second I get to school I can’t wait to go to portable B only because you’re my favorite teacher and I love math.

My pets are three fish, tons of snails, one dog, and two super cute bunnies