Copyright (c) 2014 by JM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JM -- Blogmeister

Red Group

by JM

teacher: Elise Mueller

Life: A mystery
The Creation
How did this life begin? Who made it? What made it? Could a higher power, a God, made this life out of pure will? It must have been beautiful when he, she, or it made the cosmos. Or could have particles, millions, formed what we know as the universe? These are a few of the mysteries of life.
What came first: the chicken, or the egg? Without the chicken, who was to bore the egg? Without the egg, how did the chicken get on this earth? These are few of the mysteries of life.
Other Life
Are we alone? Are there other intelligent things out there? We couldn’t be the only things that think, live, in this universe. If so, are they more intelligent than us, and have more respect? Or are they beasts, beasts to be tamed. Or are they just like us, wondering if there’s anyone out there. Or did the creator not have enough energy to make anything else, and we’re the only living things within this universe. These are a few of the mysteries of life.
The Reason
Why are we here? We’ve only destruction, death, and suffering. Were we supposed to be supreme, commanding those lower than us? Or are we dumfounded, fools, right now, but, in the future, going to do something great, for the benefit of all. Or will we die soon, because of our insanity? These are a few of the mysteries of life.
And that brings us to our next big mystery.
The End
“The sky will turn as red as blood, and the moon will be as black of night, and the stars will fall from the sky.” Revelations 3:12. Almost every religion has its own version of the end of the world. What you just herd was known throughout Christianity as Judgment day. Will the god kill us for what we’ve done? Or the Mayan calendar, which stops at 2012? Or was the reason it stopped was because they didn’t have time to make another one. Or will we survive, because someone, or something, has mercy, and knows we will change. These are a few of the mysteries of life.

Article posted April 1, 2010 at 02:05 PM • comment • Reads 120 • see all articles