Copyright (c) 2014 by A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
A -- Blogmeister

Anastasia's Libary

Freaky Three

We are going for EXCELLENCE in everything this year !!!

by A

teacher: Whaea Margaret

Name our CLass 01/03

Todays the day I thought while Whea Margret does the roll. I was so excited, I was bouncing up and downn my chair. Then it was time to go to meet Mr. Malcolm with our school bags before we left. Bla bla bla
!!!When will he be done?
Then this is it. I paid attention.
Then he said," We are walking."
Then I was like, "What? I hate walking."
Then we started to walk down to the Leamington Domain.  Just before we crossed the road , I saw 'Slam' all set up  just for us. When we sat down a man came up with spray paint and painted a line.
Then out of the corner of my eye I saw my arch enemy, so i knew thats why the line was made. Off we went to go see the slam team
We made a lot of noise It was so much fun. Next we played some games. It was boring because the people who did not get a ball could not play any more games. Then it was time to go home- finally .Then the day was over so yeah it was great and boring.

Article posted February 11, 2010 at 08:51 PM • comment (1) • Reads 849 • see all articles

I love books do you?