-

5th grade class learning with technology.

by teacher: Nancy Crosby
The impprovements 06/01/10
something to remember 05/13/10
Favorite Book 04/22/10
03/18/10
The Oylimpics 02/23/10
DA DREAM 01/26/10
Funny thing 01/12/10

Article posted June 2, 2010 at 12:16 AM GMT • comment • Reads 68

One thing I got better at this year was definitely reading. I got my reading grade from a C to a B. Another thing I improved on was spelling. Last year my spelling grade wasn’t that good, but now I’m awesome at spelling.

One thing I want to work on in 5th grade is to put way more effort into my work. Next year I want all of my effort grades to be Os. Another thing that I want to start working on next year is math. Over the past couple years I’ve struggled with math. This year I’m working on that A.

This is Schuyler saying peace!

Article posted May 14, 2010 at 04:21 AM GMT • comment • Reads 32

One thing I did for somebody was…

One day while I was walking to the bus when this little boy dropped his backpack. After that I dashed over to where he was to try and help him clean up his mess. Once I was done cleaning up the little boy’s mess he thanked me and ran to his line. I was very proud of myself. That day I felt I had great integrity and I guess you could say that was the nicest thing I’ve done for somebody.

Article posted April 23, 2010 at 12:38 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 46

You can enter the text of your blog here!

Shiloh

One book that I really enjoyed reading this year was named Shiloh. I liked it because it is about a dog, and I love dogs. What the book is about is that there is a boy named Marty and there is a dog named Shiloh. Marty finds Shiloh out in the field. Then this guy named Judd Travers try’s to steal Shiloh. Marty isn’t the owner so he gives him to Judd. If you wanna find out the rest then you’ll have to read the book. Thanks for reading my blog. Bye, or a s my sister would say Peace Bre.  

Article posted March 19, 2010 at 12:10 AM GMT • comment (7) • Reads 103

My vacation will be very fun. Do you know why, Because It’s a trip to Disney World.

If I do go on this trip I will do lots of fun things, like stay in a nice hotel at the resort and go with my cousins. If I go there this would be my 3rd time going to Disney World. I would like to go on all of my favorite rides. I would like to do this in the summer, so we can go to the water parks there.      If I actually did this I would SCREAM as loud as I could. J

Article posted February 24, 2010 at 02:04 AM GMT • comment • Reads 38

I think “Swifter, Higher, Stronger,” means to be more swift, to be more strong, and to jump higher. This means overall improvement in major winter Olympic skills.

I think the creed of the Olympics mean that it’s not all about winning and triumph, but to actually take a part in this once in four year event. It means to be proud and grateful that you get to take part of the games. I also think that it means to fight, but if you lose you are still a winner.

Article posted January 27, 2010 at 01:13 AM GMT • comment (7) • Reads 39

My dream

Schuyler

My dream is to play in the NBA “national basketball association.”

This is why. My dad grew up in LA and he loved basketball. I bet he had the same dream to be a pro in basketball someday. He ended up being a very successful man. My dad is a doctor. That is what I THINK I want to do after I’m done with my days as a ball player. So that basically means that I want to step into my dad’s shoes someday.

If being a pro doesn’t work out I think I would want to work at Disneyland, or even better, DISNEY WORLD. What I’m trying to say is I want to work at some sort of well known theme park.

If I do become a basketball player I want to play with my two buddies. Their names are Ryan and the other one is named Moses. They are on my current team called the Reno Ballers. They are also two of my best buddies in the school. I want us to be on the same team when we grow up. I want to be on my favorite team. The LA Lakers and together we will be unstoppable.

Article posted January 13, 2010 at 01:35 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 36

Something Funny That Happened To Me

By schuyler.

Something funny that happen to me was when me and my sister were playing a video game together. We were on the same team so there was no reason to hit me. So in the video game she did what I thought she wouldn’t do. She hit my character. I exclaimed “why are you hitting me, we are on the same team.”

But she just kept hitting me and then finally she stopped. Not after we failed the level 5 times. We still laugh at this story and we always will