Copyright (c) 2014 by Alyssa Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alyssa -- Blogmeister

-

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Alyssa teacher: Brian Crosby

Yes I do have a pets and they are cats. They are two boys and their names are Mookie and Flounder. One is gray and with some black and white.  Flounder is a siamese cat and is  brown and with light  brown. When I call  there name they will come.

My favorite foods are enchiladas and taquitos.   I like enchiladas is because I like how they taste. When my mom makes them I like them but when other people make them I don’t like them.  I like taquitos because  I like the meat my mom puts in them.

Usually when there is no school I stay home and watch TV. Or play my DS or go to my cousins house to play on the computer.

My  favorite subject is reading  because I have favorite books by Alyssa Crowne. She writes good books  like Purple Princess Wins The Prize, and  Yellow Princess Gets A Pet and others.

Article posted March 11, 2011 at 03:14 PM • comment • Reads 98 • see all articles