Copyright (c) 2014 by Alyssa Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alyssa -- Blogmeister

-

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Alyssa teacher: Brian Crosby

When my dad came and I picked my dad up from the airport. When I saw my dad I was so happy. Then my dad and I and my 2 sisters we went to the Nugget and got a room for 3 nights. After we got the room we went to eat. We got some snacks for the day. I went home and went to sleep.

I went to Church. After Church my dad and my 2 sisters we went to the mall and they bought me Justin Bieber tattoos. Then they came and picked me up. We went to the room at the Nugget. We stayed in the room for a little and then we went to my cousin's house and stayed there for 1 or 2 hours.

Then we went back with our cousin to the room and got ready to go swimming. After swimming we went to got something to eat. After my dad and I went to sleepIt was Monday my dad and I got up. My sister came to take us to Black Bear Diner.

After that we went to the mall with Ariel. I bought Justin Bieber earrings. Then we went to pike up my sister April. We went go and get some food for April.

Next we went to the room and my sisters home. It was Tuesday and was time that my dad had to go back to California. My mom and I dropped my dad off at the airport. That was my weekend with my dad. 

Article posted March 4, 2011 at 03:40 PM • comment • Reads 142 • see all articles