Copyright (c) 2014 by Christian Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Christian -- Blogmeister

-

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Christian teacher: Brian Crosby

When My Family And Me Went hunting
It was one  sunny day. I asked my dad if we could go hunting. Yes thinks dad. He said at 2:00 yes it is almost 2:00. Now my dad tells me and he tells the family to get ready. He tells me to call his friend for his friend’s family could come to. My dad’s friend said yes. Now we are in the  woods. You could hear the birds singing and you could the animals walking throw the quint  woods. Now we walking  BOOM!  Yes! You killed one. You killed a bunny. It is could now. Were is your friend dad? BOOM. BOOM. What happened? You killed two bunny’s. Cool! Now we are going back to the car. Today was a good day!       

Article posted February 25, 2011 at 04:08 PM • comment (1) • Reads 53 • see all articles