Copyright (c) 2014 by Brianna Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brianna -- Blogmeister

-

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Brianna teacher: Brian Crosby

Article posted November 7, 2010 at 04:17 AM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 155

Hey everybody I had moved and I will miss all of you!  I will mostly miss: Desiree:Claudia:Isabella:all the guy friends and yea! I go to a new school and uhh I wish I could still go to the same school! Monday 8th I start!  wish me luck! Uhh i will mizz all u + Mr.Crosby!

It was April 30, 2009, it was my birthday! It was about 5:00 o’clock I had invited my best friends. One of my best friends sisters came over. Nelly is my sisters friend. My aunts and uncles and my friends were at my birthday party! My mom had ordered pizza and delicious chocolate cake! We had waited about twenty minutes. My mom said to come and eat peperoni pizza. The grown ups went in the living room and my friend and I  went in my room when we were done eating.

A hour later my mom said “come one everybody let’s sing happy birthday”! We all went in my kitchen, turned of the lights, put the candles on the chocolaty cake. It was dark like the power went out and it was pitch black! They all started singing it felt like I was the princess of the day!

Finally the time had come once again my mom said “ okay everybody let’s go open her presents”! My first three gifts were beautiful clothes!  Fourth was a pink pretty hat with jewelry. Then the last medium box. I was so nervous, I was wondering what could it be? I had heard something and now I was really wondering, is it a dog? What kind of dog? It was time to open the box!!! I had opened it, there it was a white, brown, adorable pitbull! My mom said “do you LOVE it”?  I said “of course I do”. This is was the best gift ever my mom got it for me, and because it was how I wanted it! I will never forget that SPECIAL day and that perfect gift!

Scariest Thing That Happened To Me!  

One Cloudy night my aunt, uncle and his two adorable sons came to our house. At our house we had watched scary movies and funny movies. Wile we were watching movies we wanted to order  delicious peperoni pizza, so we did. After we got done watching a movie we were just talking and having fun. Wile we were having fun her two little kids fell asleep. She wanted to go home and rest.

Before she left she asked me if my sister and me wanted to sleep the night, but before we said yes she said “tell your mom first” before i was gonna ask my mom I had asked my older sister. So now me and my sister could tell my mom.  We asked are mom “please, please, please, she said yes!!! We were exited!! We had left my house and went to there house. We finally got there and watched  one movie. When we got done with the movie my older sister asked if she could use the black computer. My aunt said sure, so first she went on myspace, and went on youtube. Then it was my turn. I went on youtube and my aunt said “oh you wanna know something” we said sure. So she had searched, Mabel the  ghost, and it had shown up all these different stuff, she had chosen the right one. We had opened the window in the computer. turned all the lights out, turned all the noise up, it was all dark, and it had started!!! We were ready. A girl named Ariana and her dad wanted to play hide and seek. Ariana told her dad that her friend wanted to play. The dad said her friend is not at the house, she said she is imaginary, the dad said okay. Her dad had counted 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 and went off looking he had went up stairs, a red round ball came down bouncing, he had gone up stairs in  her room and said “ Ariana are you here” silence!!! He sees a person  next to the t.v and then sees a person under the cover, he opens it and Ariana jumps out. She says did Mabel tell you where I was? The dad says lets go!!! And it’s all done!!! And that is the scariest thing that happened to me!!

Article posted October 1, 2010 at 09:55 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 64

When I was five I wanted to be a awesome teacher helping kids being great at different subjects in school such as math, reading, language arts and more. My favorite toy was a stuffed teddy bear, coloring books and crayons. My three adorable animals were, puppies, black bears and pandas. My secret hiding place when I was five were, under my bed and under a green tree. Some of my friendly best friends when I  was five were, Aracely, Daisy and Destiny. When I was five my favorite things to do were, go to Disneyland, play hide and seek and play tag.

Now that I am ten I wanna be a veterinarian that could help injured, adorable puppies and cats. My fun kind of toys are a wii, PlayStation, a Xbox 360 and Nintendo. My cute kind of animals now are, puppies, polar bears and pandas. My one favorite hiding place is in my pink room. Now my popular  friends are, Claudia, Lesley, Aracely, Daisy and Destiny. My favorite things to do know is to stay in my room and watch TV, listen to music, going to the movies, going rollerskating and having fun!!!

Energy

What is energy? Energy could help many things like electricity. It could change many things.

Where do you see or experience Energy? I see Energy at my house, around the world, at school, people's work, people have energy, computers have energy and laptops have energy.

Article posted September 17, 2010 at 10:01 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 69

Maniac Magee

The main thing about Maniac Magee is that he was born in a ordinary house in Bridgeport. Maniac Magee's parents died when he was three years old. Now he lives with his Uncle Dan and Aunt Dot. Uncle Dan and Aunt Dot were constantly fighting. They would had two of everything and would not share anything. Maniac Magee was sick of them fighting, so he decided to run away. Ever since he had ran away nobody has seen him in a year, he had ran two-hundred miles. But the most interesting thing about Maniac Magee is that he was born in a ordinary house.

The great thing about Maniac Magee is that he caught a football when having a book in his hand. Maniac Magee had meet a girl named Amanda Beale. Maniac was had sat on Finsterwald's steps people had thought he was crazy for sitting on Finsterwald's steps. He had also gone on Finsterwald's backyard. Maniac Magee had rescued Arnold Jones. Maniac Magee had ate spaghetti with the Pickwells. He had ran in a railroad rail. Manic Magee had hit home run off of John McNabb. But the awesome thing about Maniac Magee is that he caught a football when having a book in his hand.

Article posted September 10, 2010 at 10:04 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 59

Our balloon Project

One sunny day in 4th grade our amazing teacher had told us we were gonna do a balloon project, we were surprised that we were going to to a ballon project! We had blogged about it and wrote about it. Mr.Crosby had told us launch a balloon! Mr.Crosby had blogged about it too He had about one hundred-eight views! Finally the day had came we were going to do the balloon project, and launch the balloon. So the day we were going to launched the balloon all 4th grade student went outside, there were 5th and 6th graders, and students parent watching us getting ready to launch it. We had a payload attached to the balloon, and in the payload was a camera in the payload! We also had our strato card. We were going to launch the balloon, all the kids were counting three two one zero, the balloon was up in the sky! We went back to our class and started working on our ballon story. The camera had took lots of beautiful pictures! We had seen pictures like, Pyramid lake, the blue sky and the white clouds. My best one was the picture of pyramid lake. We had finished the book and our strato card. On the last day of school we had took the book home!!!

Article posted June 17, 2010 at 03:48 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 62

I am here at my house on the computer. I had a feeling that just came to my mind and felt like leaving a blog post!!! I miss all my friends. Especially my best friend Claudia. I will be going to the same school!!!

Hi Mr. Crosby your such a great teacher!!! I will continue 2 blog!!!  Hi Claudia

Article posted June 9, 2010 at 06:40 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 54

On the last day of school, we added up the amount our whole class had. Mostly every kid had somewhere in the thousands, I had a lot of rice. Our whole class amount together was 239,640!!! My table had 25,180!!! My table added it all together and thats how we got 25,180 grains of rice. Free Rice is very fun. There are a lot of subjects. We either do English vocabulary, or we do English grammar!!! You should do free rice if you don't!!!   

On Wednesday 9th we are gonna get out of school!!! I am hoping to go to California, and Mexico!!! First I want to go to California to see my grandma and grandpa. Then go to Mexico to see my aunts, uncles, and family members. California is very fun, and it is hot in the summer!!! But mexico is very, very hot and fun. Me and my family always have fun there. We explore many stuff over there. I don't know so much spanish but every time. But every time I go to Mexico I learn more!!! And that is how I want to spend my summer!!!