Copyright (c) 2014 by Jesus Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jesus -- Blogmeister

-

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Jesus teacher: Brian Crosby
Red Fox 04/30/12
Black Widow Spider 02/24/12
Wolf 02/24/12
Helicopter 02/24/12
The Chinese Paddlefish 02/24/12
Great White Shark 02/24/12
Pablo The Pencil 01/31/12
Giving And Receiving 12/23/11
Under The Rug 12/23/11
The Time My Dad Show Me How To Kick A Soccer Ball 11/03/11
Soccer 09/16/11
Balloon Story 06/02/11
Balloon Experiment Results 05/13/11
Balloon Chip Bag Experiment- payload 05/03/11
When the Ballon Burst 04/27/11
My High Hopes For My School, Community And For The World 04/26/11
The Time My Dad Helped Me Ride A Motorcycle 03/18/11
The 7 Facts About Me 03/17/11
The 7 Facts About Me 03/15/11
The Train To Mexico 03/11/11
When I Got Chased By 3 Guys 03/03/11
When I Won 1 Place Trophy 01/21/11
When I Got A New Motorcycle 2 12/08/10
The Time I Got A New Motorcycle 10/28/10
When I Saw A Guy Standing In A Apartment Then He Disappeared 10/14/10
When I Was Five And Now 10/01/10
Energy My First Thoughts 09/22/10
Maniac Magee Paragraph 09/17/10
Baseline Post 09/10/10
What we do in are class and the fun stuff we do 06/09/10
Balloon Photo Essay 05/28/10
Balloon ready to launch 05/28/10
My High Hopes 05/14/10
Magic tissue paper 05/10/10
Air Pressure 05/07/10
Arctic Fox 04/30/10
The black Bear! 04/28/10
Animals Ark Story 04/28/10
*Bunnicula Interesting part 04/22/10
*The family try to name the bunny 04/01/10
* Skypeing to New Jersey 03/26/10
Harold 03/15/10
Bunnicula Chapter-4 03/08/10
Bunnicula 03/04/10
The legend of Nessie 03/01/10
What Comes From Plants 02/19/10
Garrett Morgan and Traffic Signal 02/19/10
Coral Reefs 02/16/10
02/16/10
The Gray Wolf 02/05/10
Angler Fish 02/05/10
Xiphactinus 01/28/10
Black and White Rhinoceroses 01/26/10
Animals, Animals 01/22/10
Elephants 01/22/10
Gorillas 01/14/10
TV 01/05/10
TV 12/15/09

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 06:21 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 56

Foxes live in forests, grasslands, mountains, and deserts. Foxes eat  rodents, rabbits, birds, and other small creatures. They will eat fruit and vegetables, fish, frogs, and even worms. They use their tails as warm cover for winter. The female fox gives birth to a litter of 2 to 12 pups at birth. Red foxes are actually brown or gray.

The weired thing about a Black widow spider is that they have a red hourglass mark on their abdomen. The black widow spider bite is 15 times stronger than a rattle snake. People who get bitten by a black widow spider suffer no serious damage. The Black widow spider eats flies, mosquitoes, grasshoppers, beetles, and caterpillars.  The animals most risk from the black widow are insects. But the weired thing about a Black Widow spider is that they have a red hourglass mark on their abdomen.

The awesome thing about  Wolf’s is that Wolfs howl so they can  communicate with other wolf’s. Wolf’s are the largest member of the dog family. Wolf’s almost never attack humans. Wolf’s eat birds, fish, lizards, snakes, deer, elk, moose and fruit. But the awesome thing about  a Wolf’s is that Wolfs howl so they can communicate with other wolf’s.

The main thing about a helicopter is that its a flying aircraft. The helicopter has wings that are called blades. Airplanes cannot do things that helicopters can do. Helicopters can move straight up, down,  backwards, or sideways. Helicopters can land and take off with out a runway. Helicopters can do lots of things. They can be loaded with water to fight off huge fires. Some helicopters can move huge or large stuff from place to place. They can be used as flying ambulances. But the main thing about a helicopter is that its a flying aircraft.

The significant thing about a Chinese Paddlefish is that they are the largest freshwater fish. Paddlefish can be  23 feet (7 meters) in length and weigh half a ton (450 kilograms). All Paddlefish have silver-gray bodies and  they have huge mouths. The Paddlefish was once seen and caught in the Chinese Yangtze River. A young Chinese Paddlefish have not been seen since 1995. The Chinese call a Paddlefish the Sword-billed. But the The significant thing about a Chinese Paddlefish is that they are the largest freshwater fish.

The major thing about a Great White Shark is that it is the size of an school bus. The great white shark are the largest predatory fish on Earth. Great white sharks can grow to an average of 15 feet (4.6 meters) in length and weighing up to 5,000 pounds. They have a powerful tail that can go up to 15 miles (24 kilometers) per hour.  Great white sharks mainly eat sea lions, seals, small toothed whales, and even sea turtles, and carrion. But the most major thing about a great white white shark is that it is the size of an school bus.

I was in Jesus’s cubby when he came and grabbed me as usual. His hand was warm and rough. He took me back to his table. He started to shake me. I got dizzy. He slammed me on his table.  Then he started to dig in his black and gray backpack. When he found the thing he wanted he grabbed me. He took off my eraser and started to put lead inside me and then he put a new eraser on me. Jesus said time to write a story. He started to write a story. When he made a mistake he erased it. I said “hey that was a new eraser now I have to clean it and it hurts when you use my eraser”. When he finished writing his story he went to go get a drink of water. When he came back he sat down. Jesus didn’t see me so he hit me with his elbow really hard. I fell on the floor. Then some kid came and step on me by an accident. I said “OUCH hey Jesus aren't you forgetting something”. Me Pablo your pencil. Jesus looked down and grabbed me. At the end of school Jesus putted me in his backpack for the first time and I made new pencils friends.

THE END

There are good and bad things about receiving and giving a gift here are some. To me the best thing about giving a gift is that you make the person feel happy, on the other hand when I receive a gift I feel loved. The worst thing about giving a gift is knowing if they already have the gift, however the wort thing about receiving a gift is that they got you a gift but you didn't get them a gift. Whet is involved in giving a gift is knowing what the person really likes, but the what is involved in receiving a gift is being grateful or thankful no matter if you like it or not. The other best thing about giving a gift is that you feel like you made a difference on the person life, the other best thing about receiving a gift is that you feel nervous to open the gift. The thing about giving a gift is that you have to waste your money on it, the bad thing about receiving a gift is that it might not be the right size of clothes. I was glad to share my ideas with you.

One bright sunny morning. My alarm started to ring. So I woke up I graphed my slippers. I put my slippers on I said theses slippers are so warm and then i went to turn off my alarm. I went to my window to open the curtains. When I opened my curtains I then opened the window and said what a beautiful day. My stomach started to growl. I opened my door and went to the kitchen to cook some eggs. I started to cook eggs. When I finished eating eggs. I saw a big lump under my carpet down my hall way. It was about the size of an 10 year old kid head. I started to FREAK OUT!!! I graphed my chair. Just in case anything pops out and starts to attack me. But it didn't in stead it started to move towards me. So I ran outside screaming so loud that my neighbors said are baby is sleeping so keep it down. I stopped screaming. I said to my self maybe its my imagination. I went back inside my house to see if the lump was there. The lump was not there. I searched all of my house to see if there was any lump. But there was no lump so I deiced that it was just my imagination.

Two weeks later it happened again but this time it was different. It was 9:00pm. I was watching TV in my living room. I told my self that I will go to sleep at 10:00 pm. 1 hour later it was 10:00 pm I went to sleep. 4 hours later I was sleeping when I had to go to the bathroom. I got up from my bed put on my slippers. I opened my door and started to walk down the hall and went inside the bathroom. When I finished I flushed the toilet and opened the bathroom door. When I got out of the bathroom I closed the door. Then I saw a big lump just like the one from two weeks ago. I rubbed my eyes. When I stopped rubbing my eyes the big lump was still there. I said maybe its my imagination. But it wasn't. It started to move towards me. I went to my living room to get a little chair. The big lump followed me. The big rounded lump bumped into my little table that I had. On top of my little table was a lamp. When the lump bumped into it. The table and the lamp fell. I unplugged the lamp just incase a fire starts. I decided to trow the chair at the lump. Right when I was going to trow the chair. The lump started to get bigger and bigger. The carpet started to rip. Then a white body started to come out. I jumped up and SCREAMED=http://!! The white wearied thing said don't be scare i'm a friendly ghost my name is Casper whats yours. I said your a ghost. He said yes. I said oh my name is Mr. Jesus. Casper told me all his life from being a little boy to turning into a ghost. I told him my life from being a little baby to turning into a adult. So then Casper and I became best friends.

THE END

One amazing beautiful sunny day my Dad and I drove to a park. When we got to the park I got out a small goaly box that you need to build. My dad and i started to build the goaly box. When we finished building the goaly box my dad told me to be the goaly and he will shoot the ball at me. I said “okay” then My dad said “finally we get to play soccer with each other we haven't had time to play soccer with each other for a long time”. I said yea we haven't dad. So we started to play soccer. My dad kept on scoring goals. I said dad its impossible to block the shots you make. My dad said “yea thats because I used to play soccer and I was the best”. I said “oh thats why your so good at soccer”. 20 minutes my dad said “okay its time to switch i'll be goaly and you will be the one who shoots the balls”. I said”okay”. So we switched.I started to shoot the ball but I couldn't make any goals. I said “dad its super hard to scored a goal on you”. He said thats because you keep on kicking the ball straight to me. My dad “said look put the ball down then just kick but not with your toe kick it with your shoe laze”. I said oh okay. So I put the ball down. I looked at the goaly box to see were I was going to shoot the ball at. I shot the ball. The ball went and went my dad threw himself but he missed. I said “finally I score a goal on you dad”. My Dad said “yea you finally did”. So I kept on practicing shooting the ball with my shoe laze. I was getting better shooting the ball with my shoe laze. My dad graphed the ball and threw it up. I ran to the ball I jumped up and hit the ball with my hard head. The ball hit the pole of the goaly box. The ball came back to me I shot it but this time it hit post then it went inside the goaly box. I said wow that was some good goal. My dad said yea that was a good goal. My dad said okay I am tired lets go for some ice cream. I said okay. So I unbuild the goaly box and put it back in my car. Then we drove for some ice cream. Then we went back to my house to watch my favorite team play witch is Real Madrid.

THE END