Copyright (c) 2014 by Andrew Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Andrew -- Blogmeister

-

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Andrew teacher: Brian Crosby

One day on October, 5th, 2007 was my birthday.

My mom and dad said’’ that were going to celebrate it at my aunts house.

My cousins, uncles, aunts were all there. My cousins said’’ lets play some soccer.

We were playing I ran out my cousins and tricked them. I shot the ball and it went flying in the top corner and it went in. The other team got furious .My team was winning 6-2. They forefit the game. My team screamed GOAL!!! we WON! They went inside the house. When it was time to go get  the cake I looked at the cake and SPLAT!! my dad put my face on the cake. I could not see. It was dark. They took the cake off of me. After that it was present time. I opened this rainbow colored bag inside of it was a video game not just a game it was Grand Theft Auto its cooler than cool. When it was time to leave. I played it all day.    

P.S. What a great birthday.

Article posted December 8, 2010 at 03:44 PM • comment • Reads 109 • see all articles