Copyright (c) 2014 by Andrew Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Andrew -- Blogmeister

-

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Andrew teacher: Brian Crosby

One day on October, 5th, 2007 was my birthday. My mom and dad said’’ that were going to celebrate it at my aunts house . My cousins, uncles, aunts were all there. My cousins said’’ lets play some soccer. When we were playing I ran out my cousins and tricked them. I shot the ball and it went flying in the top corner and it went in. The other team got furious . My team was winning 6-2. They forefit the game. My team screamed GOAL!!! we WON! They went inside the house. When it was time to go get  the cake I looked at the cake and SPLAT!! my dad put my face on the cake. I could not see. It was dark. They took the cake off of me. After that it was present time. I opened this rainbow colored bag inside of it was a video game not just a game it was Grand Theft Auto its cooler than cool. When it was time to leave. I played it all day.    

P.S. What a great birthday.

Article posted October 28, 2010 at 04:09 PM • comment (1) • Reads 82 • see all articles