Copyright (c) 2014 by Andrew Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Andrew -- Blogmeister

-

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Andrew teacher: Brian Crosby

Today we went to Animal Ark. It took a long time to get there. When we arrived there it was muddy. My shoes got dirty when we were at Animal Ark. The first animal we saw was the mountain lion. We saw many animals like the bears, bobcats and others. We saw the animals up close.The Bobcats are in the cat family. Most Bobcats fur is gray. Then it was time to see the red foxes. One red fox was black and gray. His eyes were orange and he had a bushy tail. He was a nice red fox. When we saw the other red foxes they were orange and white. I liked the black and gray one better. His name was Jonathan. The Fox named Jonathon was funny to me because one of my friends is named Jonathan. When it was almost the end of our trip to Animal Ark I felt hungry. So then we went to a playground next to Animal Ark. The playground had benches so we could eat. After we ate we got in the bus and the bus drove to School.

Article posted April 29, 2010 at 01:18 PM • comment (1) • Reads 67 • see all articles