Copyright (c) 2014 by niky Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
niky -- Blogmeister

-

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

by niky teacher: Daina Seymour

1. I want the movie New Moon because I read the whole series of books and I really liked the movie because I like vampires. Plus I love the twilight series and I own the first movie.

2. I want all of the seasons of One Tree Hill because I am finished watching the seventh season on t.v. and want to see the seasons prior to the seventh season because I enjoy watching it.

3. I want the book Amoung the Free because it is the last book in the series of Amoung the Hidden and we don't have it in our school library where I've been taking out the other books in that series.

4. I want pumpkin pie because it is my favourite kind of pie and I have it every year for christmas dinner.

5. I want a i-phone because you can play games on them and listen to music. I also think it's cool how you have to touch the screen to select things. Plus my other phone is broken

Article posted December 9, 2009 at 10:01 AM • comment • Reads 79 • see all articles