Copyright (c) 2014 by link Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
link -- Blogmeister

Image by FlamingText.com

Grade 5/6

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

by link

teacher: Daina Seymour

Title: Christmas Wish List (12/08/09)
Description: Write down a minimum of five things that you would like for Christmas (they don't have to be material things). For each wish, include three reasons why you wish for these things. Be creative and detailed. Have fun!

Article posted December 8, 2009 at 04:25 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 171

For christmas I want=

A cellphone because all my friends have one, they are good to stay in contact with your friends, and if I need to call someone at home I do not have to go to the office.

I want a book called Amoung the Free because I read the series, and in the last book read in the series it had two chappters of the book Amoung the Free and it was great already, and the book is intense.

I want money so I can get my hair hiegh lighted, I can go shopping, and I can save to get a cell phone!

I would like new earings because I always need new earings, so that their is jewlery to go with my new close, and because I always lose earings.

I WANT THE ONE TREE HILL SERIES because i love the charectars, because Much Music is not playing it anymore, and I am obsesed!!

Hope I get it all!

I would like an ipod touch for Christmas. I would like it because than I can listen to my own music and so I don't have to share with my brother. I would also like one so I can take it wherever I want without having to ask my parents.

If I don't get an ipod touch for Christmas, I would like money. I want money because I can save for something else, such as an ipod touch. I also want money because I can save it for University or something for when I'm older. Another reason why I want money, is so I can buy gifts for other people, such as my mom and dad.

I would like a pair of lulu lemon pants if I don't get an ipod touch or money for Christmas. I want a pair of pants because I love the stuff Lulu Lemon makes and I really need a pair of pants. Another reason why I want a pair of Lulu Lemon pants are because there pants are nice and stretchy unlike jeans!

If I don't get an ipod touch, money or a pair of Lulu Lemon pants for Christmas, I would like a new sweater from World of Trout. I want a new sweater because I need a new sweater, the sweaters from World of Trout are very warm and because I'm growing out of all my other sweaters!

By Brittney

Article posted December 9, 2009 at 04:04 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 54

#1 All the games in the world because I love playing video games and thats the only thing to do and they are addicting >_<.

#2 All the game systems in the world because I need to play my games on them and I might be able to go on the internet and I could get cool downloads for them>_<.

#3 I want a blackberry storm because I get to phone friends and relatives and I can play games and internet >_<.

#4 I want money$$$ because i can buy stuff and give to the needie and to buy gifts >_<.

#5 I want a new laptop because mine has a slow internet and its pretty crapy and I want better downloads to get games >_<.

#1 I want a ipod touch because I dropped my old one and then I fell on it,I won't have too go to the computer and listen and I miss it very very much.

#2 I want the lego garage because I make stop motion videos and its very neat its big I like big things and would help me make my videos.

#3 I want a black berry storm because it has tons of apps plus its one of the best phones and I could check my E-mail.

#4 I want to be on the triple A hockey team because I could probably could make it I want to and its awesome

#5 I want a dog because there cute,protective and helpful.

My first Christmas wish is for a new pack of earrings. I need more because I don't want my earring hole to fill in, and I am always losing them! They also are very pretty.

My second wish for Christmas is a Nancy Drew book. One reason why is because I love to read and I am running out of books. Another reason is because I am collecting the series and am already half done. My last reason is because books can make you smarter.

My third Christmas wish is to go to Hawaii. I want go because I'd much rather get a sunburn then a frostbite, an I don't like snow that much. There will be no snow in Hawaii. I also want to learn about a different culture.

My fourth Christmas wish is for a cellphone. That way I can contact my parents if I am in trouble, or text them. I can contact friends, or call home when I forget something important.

My fifth wish is for is for money. My first reason is that I can buy presents for people. That way if I don't get the presents I want I can buy a new one. I can also give money to the poor.

Those are my Christmas wishes.

Article posted December 9, 2009 at 08:08 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 44

1.I want an ipod touch because it is a fun and virtual way to play games and pass your time when you are bored.Also there's internet so it is like a small computer.Lastly, they are handy when you need to find a restraunt in a hurry.

2.An edible log for my guinea pig because he needs to have a place to hide and eat during the day.He also needs more vitamin C in his diet, so that would be perfect for him.

3.New jeans because I'm running low and I need new ones because they all either don't fit or they have holes in the knees.

4.Leg-warmers because in my dance studio it's very cold during the winter.They are pretty because they come in different colours and patterns.They are also helpful when you are dancing and wearing shorts or a bodysuit.

5.World peace because war is wrong and people are suffering over the loss of others.Also, we have our voices for a reason...to use it.So we should use them instead of weapons.

Article posted December 10, 2009 at 12:07 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 46

I want a new clarinet ligature because my old one will break soon because it is a bad quality. I also want a new clarinet ligature because mine looks weird and I want a better looking one. Also I am getting into the higher level in clarinet so I will need one that holds the reed all the way in place.

I wish for the book Egyptology because it is a really good book about Ancient Egypt. Also I have wanted that book for years because I am really into Ancient Egypt. That book Egyptology also has really cool pop outs and pull outs that make it even awesome.

I really want to go to Peru because it has the famous desert lines that no one knows who or what made them. Also there is the many desert mummies and if you know me you know that I love mummies. Also I love to travel so going to Peru would be really fun.

It would be nice to have a D.S. or a D.S.I. because my sister has a D.S. and she will sometimes share it with me but her games are not very fun. Also I could picto chat with her and I love doing that. I get board a lot so this would keep me occupied.

A lot of people wish for world peace but I have a better Idea. I wish for a tenth planet that special non violent people could live on because there would be no war and no violence. Also it would probably be pretty cold so there should be another sun so we could be warm. Also there would be more places to travel so I would have a lot more places to travel. That would be fun.

Wish 1:

I wish for Metroid Prime trilogy. I want this because it is a game that my brother won't play and I will have more time on my Wii. I want this because I haven't played the other game and they look very fun. I want this also because it is a game i have wanted for a while.

Wish 2:

I wish for world peace. I want this because then there will be no wars. I want this also because then everyone will be peaceful and helpful. I want this because then everything will be peaceful.

Wish 3:

I wish for a laptop. I want this because Then me and my brother don't have to fight over our home computer. I want this because then i can go on it when ever I want to. I want this because then I can put what ever I want to put on it.

Wish 4:

I wish for a PS3. I want this because my PS2 is messed up and does not work the right way. I also want this because there are better games for it and it is better. I want this also because I can play games with baseball boy online.

Wish 5:

I wish for no guns anywhere in the world. I want this because then no one can shoot each other in a war or not. I wish for this because there will be no hunting of endangered animals. I want this because then there will be less shooting games making people want to shoot things.

1. I want an i-pod touch for Christmas because it would pass the time with apps and movies and songs because I get really bored at some places.

2. I also want some cash so I can buy some things I wanted for Christmas that I didn't get.

3. I also want a battery powered pocket bike for Christmas because I hate walking to and from school or other places like when I need to get my mom something from somewhere when I'm at my camper during the summer.

4. For Christmas I want one of those basketball hoops that hook onto your bedroom door because it would be fun to slam dunk on a basketball hoop you can actually slam dunk on.

5. I'd also want a yo-yo for Christmas because you don't see a good yo-yo anymore and i'd be amazing at mastering the yo-yo.

1. I want the movie New Moon because I read the whole series of books and I really liked the movie because I like vampires. Plus I love the twilight series and I own the first movie.

2. I want all of the seasons of One Tree Hill because I am finished watching the seventh season on t.v. and want to see the seasons prior to the seventh season because I enjoy watching it.

3. I want the book Amoung the Free because it is the last book in the series of Amoung the Hidden and we don't have it in our school library where I've been taking out the other books in that series.

4. I want pumpkin pie because it is my favourite kind of pie and I have it every year for christmas dinner.

5. I want a i-phone because you can play games on them and listen to music. I also think it's cool how you have to touch the screen to select things. Plus my other phone is broken

Article posted December 9, 2009 at 04:23 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 49

This Christmas I want an ipod nano or a touch so I don`t have to share with my brother . I also want one so I can play games and listen to music when were on a road or at home . I could also use it to watch movies when were on the road or when all our T.V`s are being used .

I also would like a lululemon sweater because there really nice material and there really warm . I also want one because they have cool designs on them and I really need a new sweater .

Another wish I have for Christmas is I want My Sisters Keeper . It`s a really good movie and I really want it . I also want it because it`s interesting and and I`ve never seen anything like it.

I also want a pink D.S.i because you can go on the internet ,take pictures and they have better games .

The last wish I have is to let everyone in my city to have a Christmas dinner and have presents even if they can`t afford it . I want this because it`s not fair that we can have it and they can`t . They don`t have anything (or just a little bit) so I think they should atleast have a Christmas . I also think this because Christmas is about giving . So shouldn`t someone give to them ?

Article posted December 8, 2009 at 04:26 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 48

- I wish for an Easy Bake Oven because I love to cook.I also want an Easy Bake Oven because I can make easy and yummy food. And I can make food for my family and friends.

-I wish for books because I like reading better than watching t.v. I also want books because they keep me occupied. And they are exciting to read.

-I wish for one of he Crayola Creations because I love art and being creative. I also want one of the Crayola Creations because I like expressing my feelings in art. And because I will have something to do.

-I wish for some lu lu lemon clothes because their clothes are warm.I also want some lu lu lemon clothes because it is good quality and keeps you warm. And I would have more clothes to wear.

-I wish for peace in our world because then people wouldn't be so stressed. I also want peace on our world because it would make the world a better place and people. And the world would just be easier.

Wish#1 I wish for an Ipod touch.

I wish for this so that I can listen to music while I do my homework.

I wish for this so that I can play games in my free time.

I wish for this so that I can ignore my brother when he bugs me.

Wish#2 I wish for lots of candy.

I wish for lots of candy so that I ca eat it all the time.

I wish for lots of candy so that I can share it with my brother.

I wish for lots of candy so that I can eat at school during lunch.

Wish#3 I wish for a T.V in my room.

I wishn for that so that I can eat all my candy while I watch it.

I wish for a T.V in my room so that my brother and I don not have to fight over the channel.

I wish for a T.V in my room so that I can watch it after school.

Wish#4 I wish for a new hockey stick.

I wish for a new hockey stick because my old stck has lots of chips in it.

I wish for a new hockey stick so that I can score more goals.

P.S. MAYBE=http://!

I wish for a new hockey stick so that I can have a spare stick.

Wish#5 I wish for new hockey shin pads.

I wish for new hockey shin pads brcause my old pair is to small.

I wish for new hockey shin pads so that I can skate better because they will fit.

I wish for new hockey shin pads so that I can block a shot without getting hurt