Copyright (c) 2014 by SD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SD -- Blogmeister

5B

by SD

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

Oh what a smell!!! Oh what a smell!!!Could it get any worse and darker over here?
All day long in the closet and when I get the chance to go out here comes the smell, the poo, the pee, the fart all in ONE!!!!
The worst thing is when my owner’s brother decides to wear meoh what a DISASTER!!
The poo (hard waste) and the pee he doesn’t bother cleaning or wiping properly. He farts all day long and at night they don’t even bother putting detergent on ME!!
Oh how I stay happy when I take my bath with Clorox and when I take my hot iron massage.
I just wish I was my dad; my dad gets to be worn by my owner’s father which takes care of him. He doesn’t do his needs on him and he changes it daily and he gets DETERGENT!!!!
That’s not fair. Yesterday my owner went to his friend’s house and they swam in the pool. I choked!! I wasn’t able to breathe. He didn’t even care about me and he knew that I have asthma and bronchitis. And all the time I got stuck in his butt he used to pull me out taking all the dirt with me. Also the other day I was accidentally thrown into the garbage and I’m a Calvin Klein type I come from a very decent and civilized family, I’m a designers gold piece of work. Well after all the work I do for them I just end up in the garbage. Ah, ah honestly, I just wish I could speak ;)

Article posted November 30, 2010 at 07:19 AM • comment • Reads 98 • see all articles