Copyright (c) 2014 by Todd-H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Todd-H -- Blogmeister

My Last Class

WWW.SMITHBLOGGERS.ORG

See educational technology links and videos on the Classroom Web and on multiple Wiki pages. This blog is no lobger being used by kids because Mr. Smith has moved to higher education - Western Illinois University. Please browse through the articles here to see how many different ways that kids can learn with blogging around the world. Oh, for rock and roll fans, here is a vdeo from our annual Winter Air Guitar Party AIR Guitar Link

Kidlink Landmark 2014 Games - The Project starts again in February. Last year we had so many participants that we had to create Group A and group B in the primary Games. We still had only one section in the Challenge Group (older students). Let's see what happens this coming year in the 2014 Games!

by Todd-H

teacher: Terry Smith

I want to tell you about 4th Grade and I am going to start off with telling you about Landmark and landmark is where you try to figure out what the other peoples landmark is we only got 33 right Mrs. Huseman class got 38 right her class got 3rd place.Quest Atlantis is where you have your own avatar and you have quests and missions you have to do there is all kinds of worlds you can go to and I will tell the names of them Qville, Ingolstadt, Nexus World, Unity World, Healthy World, Culture World, and Hawaii Mountains. My favorite worlds are Qville, Ingolstadt, and Nexus World. Quest Atlantis is my favorite out of all I wrote about. My user name is Todd99. The we went hiking at Fall Creek and we studied leaves and trees and we got to play in the creek after we got done eating. On the data sheet we had it said to make up your own business for hiking and I said mine would be Hiking Boulevard and it would cost $30 for Adults and except for kids 6 and under they are free. Those are my memories.

Have you ever had your pet stolen by a Big Foot? We've been playing for 4 months. The main idea of the game is to get your pet back from the monsters because they take your pet to the sewers and you have to get him or her back. The room they take your pet in is T.P.C or the Tasti-Pet-communicator room.Your job is to get your pet back before they eat him you have to solve math problems. The best part of the game is to make the potions for the monsters.The hardest part of the video game is the mixing vats because you have to knock the little glob off. To make the game better I would put races, lasers, cars, and four wheelers. To make the game better is to not have violence or guns.

Article posted April 6, 2010 at 05:29 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 104

I am writing a blog about wearing your set belt because if you ever get in a reck and it is a bad reck then you could fly out the window. Also me and two of my other friends are going to make a video about wearing your set belts. It is very important to wear your set belt .Because I got in a car reck and I didn't budge because I had my set belt on.

We went on a Field Trip to Clarksville to see eagles on Friday we saw about 30 eagles but one of those was a Bald Eagle we saw up close.Also we saw a Golden Eagle and we saw the Golden Eagle up close to.The two Eagles we saw up close we saw them in a barn.There were eagles in trees on telephone wires. You could only see the eagles in trees and on telephone wires but you had to look through a telescope.

The story is about Math.You have to solve the math problems.One of our favorite math games are Wild West Math.The games on the wooden post are Round-up-Trail place value pass,Bronc Riding and computation corral.The cartoon man said, "well now youngster this is your lucky day I'll be headen that direction." How you begin is if I get it right he stays on the horse. If I get it wrong, he he falls off the horse. The horses that I can ride are Elmer, Daisy, Duke, Thunderbolt. When I ride one of the horses I try to anwser the Multipycation problems Addition problems and Subtraction problems. The hardest and eaiest horses to ride are Midnight is hardest Elmer is easiest. The ones Todd rode were Elmer, Daisy, Duke, Thunderbolt, Midnight and he wasn't that scared.