Pizza planet
If you read the last story of mine called Pizza Island you should remember what going to happen. But if you didn’t I’ll catch you up. On Pizza Island there was thief who stole a pizza crystal. He ran to the pizza volcano and dropped the crystal in the volcano. Then a pizza monster came out and ate everybody. The pizza aliens from pizza planet came and destroyed the monster and took it remains. But what they didn’t know was that the pizza crystal was still in the monsters remains.
So the monster reformed itself and tried to destroy pizza planet. Of course it didn’t because the aliens from pizza planet were more advanced. So they never went to another planet to steal their pizza again. Expect this last time they tried to take our pizza from earth. But they shouldn’t have tied to do that because we destroyed their troops. Also a little of there the pizza.
Then went to their planet and had an all you can eat pizza buffet. Of you know what pizza. It was not ordinary pizza it was space pizza. With a little bit of giant.
The end!

Article posted March 12, 2010 at 11:03 AM • comment • Reads 34 • see all articles