On April 27th I went to Hartley Park. First thing I did was get on the bus. The bus ride took about 10 to 20 minutes.

Then we got of our bus and got into groups. I was in a group with Kyle, Isaac, Vanessa, Wyatt and Shontel.

We went to the stream first. We caught a crayfish a crayfish is a lobster like creature but smaller. Also a caddis fly a caddis fly is a bug with a body like twigs. Last Mosquito’s mosquitoes have three different stages one is larva second is cocoon and last is an adult. It was very wet and cold. It smelled good like water.

Then we went to lunch. We had lunch in the class room. It was very yummy food. I had peanut butter and jelly, milk, apple, gram crackers and chips. It smelled like food in the class room.

Then we went to the pond I was cold and wet. It was smelly but it was also cool. We caught a snail it was very slimy. Also a leech it sucked blood. Whirling beetle the whirling beetle is like a sow bug but smaller and with more legs. Last we fond a may fly a may fly is like a dragon fly but smaller.

At the vernal pond it was small. But there was a lot of life there. Like the fairy shrimp. The fairy shrimp is like a shrimp but it is orange and smaller.

Then we went back to school and talked about the day then went home.

The END!

Today we went to Spirit Mountain. I had lots of fun. First we had a twenty minute bus ride me and my friend played cards. Then we got off the bus. Then we gave the staff our slips for boots and skis. We practiced for most of the time I started to fall a lot. Then I got mad a lot. Then I tried again I did it. Then we went o lunch I didn’t want to ski any more but my fabulous teacher said to try one more time. We ate chips cookies apples and a peanut butter jelly sandwich I ate it all it was yummy. Then I tried again I had lots of fun. I tried the bunny hill three times I thought I was ready for the test I tripped. Then I took a break for a while. Then I got the pass I wanted I was happy. Then I went to the four pipes to ski it was fun but I fell some times. But I always tried again then we had to go back to the bunny hill. I started to ski with my friends. Then we had to leave. The bus ride was good we sung and got back to the school.

If you read the last story of mine called Pizza Island you should remember what going to happen. But if you didn’t I’ll catch you up. On Pizza Island there was thief who stole a pizza crystal. He ran to the pizza volcano and dropped the crystal in the volcano. Then a pizza monster came out and ate everybody. The pizza aliens from pizza planet came and destroyed the monster and took it remains. But what they didn’t know was that the pizza crystal was still in the monsters remains.

So the monster reformed itself and tried to destroy pizza planet. Of course it didn’t because the aliens from pizza planet were more advanced. So they never went to another planet to steal their pizza again. Expect this last time they tried to take our pizza from earth. But they shouldn’t have tied to do that because we destroyed their troops. Also a little of there the pizza.

Then went to their planet and had an all you can eat pizza buffet. Of you know what pizza. It was not ordinary pizza it was space pizza. With a little bit of giant.

The end!

Once there was an island. On that Island lived people made of pizza. A robber stole a pizza crystal all the cops on the Island were chasing him. He ran to the pizza volcano and dropped the pizza crystal inside it. Then the pizza volcano erupted and a pizza monster started to come out thei pizza homes and started to dance around the monster. The monster thought they were trying to get rid of him so he swooped them up and and ate them. The pizza aliens from pizza planet saw how much pizza the Island had. So they went to Pizza Island and shot the pizza ray but nobody was there so they shot the monster! It melted and they took the remains to the king but the crystal was still in it.

The End!

Or is it?

One winter John a five year old boy made a snowman. He made it with one big snowball. One medium snowball. Also one small snowball.

He used a carrot for a nose. Two pebbles for eyes and a hat and a scarf. Also sticks for arm. When John put the scarf on the snowman it came to life.

They played and giggled. They had a humorous day. When night fell the snowman froze in his spot.

John went in for hot cocoa. Also for a little rest. He drank his cocoa and ate diner and went to rest.

He rushed out to see the snowman. But he wasn’t there? So John searched for the snowman. He found the snowman at the park on the slide. They played one quick game then John’s mom called him in.

He had forgotten to ask to go outside. So he had to stay in for two months. But he also forgot it was the last month of winter.

So the snowman melted with a frown on its face. But the snowman and John won’t forget how much fun they had together. But John will make a new snowman next winter.

The end!

Deep potage is a national science center. Land form 3 was one of our activities. We had to navigate ourselves around the woods. Also find the bench marks and get everybody together to see the code.

I also had a class called Charlie to base this is where our landform3 skills came in. We went into the woods. We were in a group with four people and one chaperone. To find the bench marks. My team name was the tornados my team was the first team done.

Then we had to eat dinner. For dinner we had chicken. Also corn and bread. For snack we had rice crispy treats.

After dinner we went to class about wolf howling. We talked about the highest wolf in the pack to the lowest. The highest was the alpha wolf it s like the king. Next highest was the beta then I can’t remember the rest. Then we went wolf howling.

Last we did night stalker. We talked about the only bird that hunts during the night the owl. We talked about what special abilities that owls have. One of them was seeing in the dark. We went outside by the woods and played a game. The game was about how owls need mice to survive.

Then when we were about to eat snack then the fire alarm went off. It was because someone was wearing too much axe spray. It was cold outside then we went back in for snack.

We did x-c skiing. I fell like eighteen times. Also I kept bumping into people in front of me.

We also did survival. We didn’t do so well though. We made a shelter and fire.

Then we ate lunch. We had garlic bread, rice and chicken, peaches too! Liked the garlic bread the most.

Next we went to the climbing wall. The climbing wall was about 45 feet tall. I couldn’t really climb the wall because my helmet was itchy.

Last we went to the bass pond .We saw how deep the water was. Also how cold it is it was very cold.

Then we ate dinner. We had spaghetti, bread also some crazy cake.

Then we gathered around the fire and showed magic tricks. Also telling stories funny stories of course. The best part was when the teachers got humiliated.

It was the last day. I woke up and ate breakfast. Then went outside to play. The last game was called trials of life. It was a game about predator and prey. I was a snowshoe hare.

The end!

Hello my name is Elijah. I am going to tell you some things about myself. You are going to learn about my family, pets and the sports I play.

First I am going to tell you about my family. In my family is my mom Joann dad Cedrick and Brother Vidal. My brother is in eighth grade. My dad is a p c a cool.

Next is my pets my pets are fish and lizard. One is named Leo he is the lizard the other is the fish his name is Oscar. Oscar eats other fish Leo eats crickets when Oscar is hungry he moves left and right. Leo doesn’t do any thing.

Last are the sports that I play. I play soccer the reason is like to kick balls. I have a good leg for kicking. The next sport is basketball the reason I play it is because I just liked to though balls. I wanted to be a basketball player. My brother is the one who inspired me to be one but I don’t want to be one now.

I hope you liked my story. Tell your friends and family. Have an awesome day thank you for reading.

Playing video games is just as fun as eating you.

Ice cream is better than you.

Zebras might eat you.

Zippers are as big as you.

A is apple juice after I eat you.

(You are pizza which I love to eat!)

Hello people of the world. I am going to tell you some things that I am thankful for. One is my family then is my school and my house.

First is my family because I am most thankful for them. One reason I am thankful for my family is they play with me. They love me and feed me. They also help me with my homework.

Next is my school because that is next on my most thankful list. I play with my friends at recess one reason I am thankful for school. I see my friend’s everyday and talk to them. I get to learn something new every day my favorite thing to learn about is math.

Last is my house because I am very thankful for it. I play all day with my brother in my house and watch TV. I turn up the music in my room very loud and listen to it. My house keeps me warm at night and keeps out the fright. I sleep all day in my house because I haven’t gotten my eight hours of sleep.

Thanks for reading. Tell your friends. Also tell your family to have a great day. Keep reading and have an awesome year.

Today we went to the Forestry Field day presentation at Hartley Park. While there I saw three deer and I learned about ph and what is basic and was it not. I had lots of fun that day we went by the pond. It was fun until I almost got pushed into the water. Then we went to eat lunch. I had Oreos and chips also a sandwich but I didn’t eat it all. I ate the chips and Oreos. Then we went to a station that had little baby trees. I remember the names of the trees. One is white spruce and the other is yellow birch. We also saw the red maple. Then we went to the forestry map center. The presenter told us about what the letters GPS stands for.