Copyright (c) 2014 by fred4life Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
fred4life -- Blogmeister

Welcome To Fred's Blog

09-10

The Meyer Island 5th Grade Blog

by fred4life

teacher: Dean Meyer

What I Learned in 5th grade 05/26/10
What I Learned in 5th grade 05/26/10
02/09/10
RAFT 7-2 02/09/10
01/19/10
01/19/10
When I got hurt. 12/08/09
Koola Island 12/04/09

What I’ve Learned..

What Learned about life is, life isn’t fair! Thats because one day you wont have home-work. Then when you get home, your mom makes you do missing work, or do extra credit. Also, what happened to me, was when you have a best friend, then that friend leaves you for another person. But it is what it is. Next, you have to try hard in life, because you wont get far at all! Also, theirs a quote that goes: “Life is like a rubber-band; harder you go forward, harder you snap back. So don’t make any slip-ups.”- Forrest Gump.

What I’ve learned in school is, a lot of people wont like you. But its 50% your fault, and 50% theirs. Thats because you may talk a ton, or be a total jerk, etc.. So the first day of school, you may be a real nice person, but this total JERK is being a.. Jerk. In addition, listen to your teacher no matter what! Because you can really learn from your teacher. Also do your work, and if you have the choice, do extra credit! It helps you a ton.. For instance, I had a N in Social Studies, but I did Extra Credit pages, and now its up to a B!

Also be yourself, don’t be a wanna-be. Next, People don’t like it when you TRY to be funny (like me,) Theirs also a quote goes: “You can polish a terd, but its still a piece of crap.”-Anna Fairs. That means if you mess up; you can’t go back and change it.

What I’ve learned about me is I’m annoying, I talk too much, do things half-hearted, and still I be myself. Also work comes first. Not girls! Further more, I give way too many fist-bumps. Also, theirs a quote that goes: “Nobody ever went broke saying “Good morning folks!”- Forrest Gump. Which means don’t screw up, do your work. In addition, if you don’t you’ll be a burger flipper, and not have a good job. So I learned that you CAN change no matter what.

Finally, I’m proud of not being the person I was in first quarter; because I didn’t do my work, so I was failing math. Now I’m doing my work! So that means you can change. If I can do it, you can do it too..

What I’ve Learned..

7-2

R- John White

A- Queen Ezibella 1

F- letter

T- Roanoke Island

1585-1590

John White,

On my way to Roanoke Island,- I have never felt so discombobulated in my life, the village was gone! How could they be gone? I was gone to get food supplies, clothing, etc...

As I was searched the place, I saw a tree that had letters carved into the tree, that spelled. “Crotoan.” i knew exactly what that meant, it was a indian tribe. Their was no sign of evidence though! How could this happen? To my daughter, friends, my own grandchild I’ve never met before! This now... Was the saddest moment of my life, it felt as if somebody had kicked me in the gut, their was no use of living any more... It felt as if my life officially over..

Sincerely,

John White

7-2

R- John White

A- Queen Ezibella 1

F- letter

T- Roanoke Island

1585-1590

John White,

Sincerely,

John White

6-2 RAFT

1519-1521

Fred olon de Gavino’

Dear journal, I am in the war for Tenochititlan with Captain Cortez. In the war, some unfortunate news has been forwarded to me by the messenger... My brother Jor jey had died from a Aztec warrior.. Captain Cortez, wants all the gold from the Aztecs, his plot was to kill the Aztec’s- which were easy, because they have small pocks and other illnesses. That is why were in this war. I will write later, wish me luck...

One day in the summer the hottest in Texas , I was hanging out with my friend Aron . Then we got bored and made a bet , if I can jump a hill . So I got my bike , the one I had scene I was five years old , and I was 10 years old at the time we made the bet . So I went to Richardson Rd ( the back of my street ) and got my right foot on the torn up foot pedal , and balanced myself with my left foot on the ground . When I saw Aron scream “GO!” I blasted off! When I gained speed my chain went off my bike and gashed into my leg, and the bike slammed into a tree! While I got up my leg was still hooked to the chain and yanked my flesh out of my leg!!!! There was a inch thick gash starting from my calf down to my ankle. It looed like a bottomless pit there was so much blood. While my friend Aron was running down the street, which I could barley see because my eyes were fill -ed with tears... When I got home the drove me o the hospital, while my Grandma Freaking out and yelling at me. “Don’t get blood all over my new Catalac!” Then when we were there I had to get 50 stitches. About 2 weeks later I could not run the same I did befor I did not get hurt. That’s when I got hurt!

“I was barley awake, I slowly got up and stretched . I noticed a small Koolaid glass on the sand. I looked around me discombobulated, sill trying to think were I was. I started to walk backwards, staring at a Koolaid glass. Next thing I knowI tripped over somthing...I slowly opend my eyes looking up at Mr.Meyer with a beard!

“Mr. Meyer!” I screamed. “YOu got me here, now you must be vanquished!!”

He pulled me up, and walked me toward the Koolaid glass, then he drank and yelled. “Muaahhhhaaaaa!!” I got up and blinked. Then I screamed “ HELP!!” Next think you know, the Power Angers, Barney, Elmo, an the Telly-Tubies! Were staring at me saying. “This is Koola Island, the land were non-popular thinks live, you Have to choose two things: Your partner, that who will fight crime with you, and your destination were you will fight. You must choose.” I thought over and over, then I knew what to do.

“I choose Elmo , and I want to fight in Narnia!” The all looked at me in shock. Ok well go with Elmo He will take you to where you need to belong,” said Barney,”I will be your back up-” “AND YOU MUST FIGHT ME!!! KOLLAID MAN!! OH YEA!!!”......

“Here we are Fred you destanation to Narnia.” Ok here comes Koolaid man Elmo, are you ready to fight?” I said. “Yea....” We walked unil Koolaid man appeard! “NOW WE MUST FIGHT ELMO=http://!! FOR NARNIA!!! AHHHHHH!” I yelled on the top of my lungs. “OH NOOOO!” Yelled Mr.Meyer (Koolaid man). I ran, while holding Elmo. Then Koolaid man, Threw me and Elmo up in the sky! then we got caught, 100 feet in the air by.....Queen Bubblegum! “Nobody messes with him but me!” I looked at her then said, “Can you save us please?” Then she whistled, then Simba Came ( The lion. From Lion,te Witch and The Wardrobe) “Grrrrrrrrr!!!” Growled Simba. “Oh nooooo” Yelled Koolaid man. “What are we gonna do?” I asked . Don’t worry I will take you back to your own home...” “Now was that a good story Mr.Meyer?” I said “I loved it!”

Hey It's Fred, I love to play guitar,drums, and to cook. The only thing that bugs me is HOMEWORK. LOL, That's the simple things about me.