Copyright (c) 2014 by Jack S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jack S -- Blogmeister

Jacks Blog

Per1/2 2009

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Jack S

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

Pollution 03/21/10
Global Warming 02/12/10
Solar energy 01/18/10
opinion on article 12/16/09
Planetoids 12/01/09
About Me 11/11/09
Physics 11/11/09

Global Warming
Global warming is not real. That's my opinon. I believe in this opinon because we really have to wait for a long time to collect enough data to prove that the earth is getting warmer. If this was 2110, and people had over one hundred years of data that proves that the earth is getting warmer,I might start to believe. People make a good point when they talk about how fossil fuels from factories and cars are aiding the greenhouse affect. But, we've had cars and factories for alonmg time. If the earth's temperature isn't really moving up that drastically, global warming is definately a myth. I couldn't find a video.

http://knowledge.allianz.com/en/globalissues/climate_change/global_warming_basics/global_warming_greenhouse_effect.html

Article posted February 12, 2010 at 10:30 AM • comment (3) • Reads 33 • see all articles

Penn State: Capital One Bowl Champs