On Sunday morning me and my auntie woke up and had some toast. Then at 1:45

All my family went to family grill and the food there was good. Then when everybody left all my family went home when my grandpa went home he broke a plate. Then I went to barns and noble and I got a book for 26.45 and it was a good book I have read it 3 times.

Why do you think that some people don’t were seat belts

And levee me your massage why people don’t were there Seat belt at the end of my part one of my story

PART ONE

I think that some people don’t were there seat because maybe they have never got ten into a impendent ever in their life or they just not chose to were there seat belt.

The day after that we went to the museum. Then we fixed up the time Mushin. Then we went back in time

To find out. First we went back to far. Then we went to the right time then we asked Ben falcon then he said

“What are you kids talking about New York is not real”

Then he said by young ones. Then they went back to

There time.

It was a breezing morning. Well actually about 50 years ago, five friends at New York.

We are all in a massive argument Ben says “Everyone quiet down what is going on” Shontel and Elizabeth thought that Ben Franklin visited New York but Tanesha thinks wrong.

Then Ben says “Let’s go!” " Everyone says “What?”

Then Ben says “There is a old time machine in the museum“. Everyone, “All right.” When they get there the museum are closed.

To be continued...

Date, 1/13/10

This was day one

When we got there we had lunch. Nettleton 5-4 grade.

After that my group C we did charley to base we were by ourselves in the woods me and my friends rolled down the hill. We just had a fire drill. And for are last class group D and C. were having a lot of fun. The game

was called oil hunt. There are three oil’s and a lot of predator. It was a lot of fun we played about three times

Then we went back to are bunks after journaling then I tried to go to bed but I could not because my roommates were too loud.

Date 1/14/10

Day two

Today we did servile by are self. It was so fun!!! For brecfes we had eggs and breed. After that we went

Skiing I fell down one or two times. After that we went to lunch we had chicken and rice then we went to the boss pound after that we went to

Rock climbing that was really rock climbing was the best of all for me! And for dinner we had spaghetti.

THE END

One of the things I am most thankful for is my dad. My dad's name is Ben and my name is Ben Jr but. But my dad changed his name from Ben to Justice. My dad is a great person. In summer we went to my Auntie's wedding. We had lots of fun then. My dad made a concoction called spaghetti lasagna. It is made out of sauce. Then my dad adds lots of noodles. Then we eat it. Last year it was so good. I wish to be like him when I grow up.

Here is another person I am thankful for. My mom. My mom is a great person. She helps me with my home work she once half a fair shop. She buys me new clothes. My mom is a great cook. My mom can make good spaghetti. We always get along. Now why can’t the rest of the world get along? My mom's name is Chaquanna.

Here is another thing I am thankful for my family. My family lives all over the world. I have three side of my family from my little sister nana and my brother Joe and my dad Ben. My family is thoughtful because they lend 100$ every year to charity. Here are some places were they live. My mom sister (aka my aunty) lives in South America. Her brothers live east my aunty has six kids. Tow of them has a job but the rest of them have to stay home and help their mom with the house and chores. The other two come home at 3:15. My family is so great. I wish that all of my family lived in the same country.

THE END

The big the big Dinosaur goes to his grandma's. He has the best Christmas day ever. The first thing they do is go to church and celebrate Jesus’ birthday. Then they go home and they have a healthy dinner. Then they all take turns opening their presents. They all like them. Then the dinosaur says

"This was the best Christmas ever!"

The End

The big dinosaur goes to the store and buys himself a book.

Then he go home and read it in one day. The book was called the big mean dinosaur.

He eats your books but that’s what dinosaurs think.

He is nice when you get to know him.

He is very nice.

The big dinosaur reads a book too loud as he tells me a joke.

He wakes me up in the morning unless the moon throws toys

at the mountains.

My family is always there for me. They sometimes get angry at each other.

They help me with my home work.

I have two brothers and two sisters. My two brother’s names are Supreme and Joe.

My sister’s names are Tatiana and Nana. They are very nice to me. Nana is the youngest. Supreme is the second youngest.

Joe is the third oldest in the family. I am the second oldest in the family. The oldest in the family is Tatiana. We are a good family from three different families.