Copyright (c) 2014 by Elena Gilbert Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Elena Gilbert -- Blogmeister

Melba Middle School

Mustang Readers blog about books they have selected for the library from field trips to major book stores. Students also blog about character traits portrayed in YRCA books.

by Elena Gilbert

teacher: Glynda Pflieger

When I went to barns and nobles I got the third Vampire Diaries the Return: vol.1 Nightfall. In this book Stefan brakes up with Elena to become a human again so that he doesn’t change her.So he leaves Elena so he doesn’t change her. So he trusts his older brother Damon with the responsibility of taking care of Elena. So Elena is so depressed that she goes to find Stefan her one and only love. I want to tell you more but you’re going to have to read it yourself. The next book is the vampire dairies the return: vol.2 shadow souls not yet in the library at all. Hope you enjoy.

Article posted October 22, 2009 at 04:57 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 324

One book I have read so far this year is called the Vampire Diaries it is full of action, adventure, and romance. It is about a girl named Elena Gilbert and a mysterious boy from Florence, Italy by the name of Stefan Salvatore. If you’re a person who likes action, adventure, and romance this is a great book to read. It is a wonderful book to read around Halloween. If you like Harry Potter and the Twilight saga you’ll like these books. The first book is called the Vampire Diaries the Awakening and the Struggle and the second is the Vampire Diaries the Fury and Dark Reunion by L.J. Smith.  In the first book it talks about tolerance/ diversity because Stefan tries to resist Elena’s blood he falls in love with her and then Stefan’s older brother shows up and tries to get Elena to fall in love with him but takes she takes it with tolerance.

r blog here!