Copyright (c) 2014 by Brandon S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brandon S -- Blogmeister

BIGGIE SHORTIE DON'T HATE

05-06 Life Science

by Brandon S

teacher: Ms. Wilmsen

Oh I enjoyed a lot of things like games, planting, and telling jokes. First, in our class our teacher separated us into about 5 groups the game we played which is my favorite game Jeopardy well we kind of lost but we all had fun playing it. Second, our whole class went outside

To help organisms survive by planting food. And last, we had a couple of jokers which are funny to the class but to our teacher it’s inappropriate. She let us have a couple of jokes but we still have to do work.

Future seventh graders Hmm… I think it would be fun. Ok my experience about science class was really fun but in the beginning it was horrible all of that work and homework. But in the mean time the end of the year was really fun like the plants, I planted a sunflower and a tickseed. Also this week we played the funniest games. Now down to business these are the things you are not to do talk, speak while the teacher is talking, listen, and pay attention. If you do all of those things you’ll be in good shape and do the funest things in your life.

When I first went outside I thought the project wouldn�t be fun. But as we got into planting the tickseeds and the sunflower seeds it turned out to be fun. We actually got to put our hands on tools and do something fun together as a class. Thanks to Mrs. Wilmsen I planted almost 10 plants and I hope the organism that is going to eat it enjoy.

Article posted May 5, 2006 at 06:48 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 32

I think blogging will improve writing in science by the spelling grammar and when I write to people a lot I will be able to communicate better. I look forward to meeting new people on blogging. This is better then paper because paper you cant chat to people as much as we can. I will be a better at commenting. No, I am not nervous about anything.

Some of the concerns that we might go through with Gold would be that many people are still going to shops buying a lot until sooner or later that lovely gold we love will be all gone by the time you turn your head.

i like sports, my favorite sport is basketball. I have a dog named yeller which likes to play. I like the outdoors.