Copyright (c) 2014 by AK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AK -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

Current fourth grade students and alumni bloggers
Whitefish Bay, WI USA

by AK

teacher: Mary Kreul

Article posted June 3, 2010 at 01:08 PM GMT-6 • comment • Reads 35

By AK

I love to eat sweet things so one of my favorite desserts is crambola. In the middle there is cream and on the top there is sugar melted. It tastes like ice cream dipped in something like and Dairy Queen.

Article posted June 3, 2010 at 01:02 PM GMT-6 • comment • Reads 34

By AK

Today at school my friend and I were walking around and then all of a sudden she was on my shoulder crying. I lifted her head asking her what was wrong. Still crying she told me that she was over excited about gymnastics tonight. She was crying about being happy. I know she was not really crying but it is still very funny to me.

Article posted June 3, 2010 at 12:53 PM GMT-6 • comment • Reads 33

By AK

I would rather ride a horse. I do not know if you have noticed but I love horses. You can trust them and they have great personalities. They are also really fun to ride. I know you would problem disagree with me and I know why. You have ridden a horse before at a zoo and you did not have any fun at all. I know that if you really ride a horse it is a lot of fun.

I would not want to ride a snowmobile because they pollute the earth. They are also really loud and can really scare me. I know a lot of you would disagree with me but I know what I am talking about!

Article posted May 27, 2010 at 01:13 PM GMT-6 • comment • Reads 32

By Ali

One Fact is that Wisconsin sells lots of cheese.

Another fact is that Wisconsin produces lots of dairy.

I bet you did not know that Wisconsin thought that the Germens did not have the right to live.

Did you know that the British made Wisconsin?

Wisconsin has lots of lakes and rivers.

Did you know 2 of the great lake border Wisconsin?

There are many differ types of taxes.

Taxes can be good because they help the government.

Lots of women fight for there right to vote.

I bet you didn’t know that there were lots of posters trying to make people join the war.

Article posted May 27, 2010 at 01:04 PM GMT-6 • comment • Reads 32

By Ali

If I were principal for a week I would have the whole school go on a field trip. Each grade would vote where they would want to go out of a couple choices.

On the second day every one would get a free lunch and ice cream. They would also get an extra recess. On the third day it would be “Crazy day” On “Crazy Day” you could were funny cloths and were your hair in a funny way.

On the third day there would be no school.

On the forth day every ones family would come and eat lunch on the lawn. We would also have the Band playing a song.

And on the fifth and last day we would all have a party in the Gym. After we all ate our snakes we would watch some students perform a play they made.

Article posted May 20, 2010 at 01:14 PM GMT-6 • comment • Reads 32

By AK

Here are three things I look for in a friend.

They are nice to everyone

They will share with me

They will keep a secret

The thing I look for the most is that they will keep a secret. I think it is important that if you tell someone something that you want just then to now than they should be able to do that for them. That is what I look for in a friend.

Article posted May 20, 2010 at 01:12 PM GMT-6 • comment • Reads 32

By AK

You know that every state has an abbreviation. Most of the time the abbreviation is the first 2 letters in its name. Well Wisconsin’s abbreviation is WI because those are the first 2 letters in Wisconsin’s name.

You know that states always have state symbols. Well lots of Wisconsin’s signs are animals. Our state bird is a Robin. Our state animal is a Badger. Our state wild life animal is a White-tailed deer. And Our state domestic animal is a Dairy Cow. Then we have our state dog witch is a American Water Spaniel. Our state fish is the Muskellunge, we also have our state insect witch is a Honey Bee. Even our symbol of peace is a Mourning dove.

There are many more things about Wisconsin But those are a couple of things.

Article posted May 13, 2010 at 12:59 PM GMT-6 • comment • Reads 33

By AK

One day a wild horse galloped pass my family’s stable. It was a big black stallion. Then came a Toyota chasing it and calling “Starlight stop!” I could not believe my eyes. Then the horse turned and jumped over my pasture fence. It slowed to a canter then stopped right in front of me. I grabbed the lead line and lead it to the car. A woman came out of the car breathing so hard I thought she was going to faint. She said thank you grabbed the horse and left. I watched her till the car was out of sight.

At dinner that night I told my mom and dad what had happened. They said I was just dreaming about horses again and acted like nothing had happened at all.

That night I could not sleep, so I went to the barn. I turned on the light looking at all of the horses. Then I looked at the last stall, and there clear as day was the same horse. I went over and lad him out of the stall. He was already tacked up so I just hopped on. We galloped though the mounting and I had the time of my life!

Article posted May 6, 2010 at 01:03 PM GMT-6 • comment • Reads 35

By AK

OK I know I already have 2 dogs but I want a pet of my own. I repeat my own pet. A pet I don’t have to share. A pet of my own.

If I were to have my own pet I would want a Honoravion. They are a type of horse and a little taller than a grown man. I know, I know, why in the world would I want to be on a horse that tall? I don’t know, I bet it is because they are so nice!

Another reason I want one is because they fit my needs in riding. They are known for kind nature great dressage, (a type of riding) and jumping.

Article posted April 22, 2010 at 01:12 PM GMT-6 • comment (1) • Reads 34

By AK

Good-bye, white fluffy snow.

Good-bye, ripped old boots.

Good-bye, winter.

Spring's ahead!

Good-bye, shaggy, smelly coat.

Good-bye, you mean frostbite.

Good-bye, winter.

Spring, hello!

Hello, small, soft buds on trees.

Hello, green, tall grass.

Good-bye, winter.

Spring's in sight!

Hello, short sleeve shirts.

Hello, shaggy shorts.

Good-bye, winter!

Hello, spring!