Copyright (c) 2014 by Mikalyn H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mikalyn H -- Blogmeister

My blog

2009 Afternoon Class

Welcome to Room 201's Classroom Blog. Third graders from Maryland who are posting their creativity for others to enjoy!

by Mikalyn H

teacher: Michael Sandridge

Animal shelter 04/08/10
01/29/10
01/29/10
Lady sue 01/14/10
myst 01/14/10
01/13/10
01/07/10
01/07/10
12/30/09
12/30/09

Our class could help at an animal shelter.

Our class could feed the animals.

Let's take the animals out to the bathroom.

We could take the animals to the vet.

We can brush the animal's fur.

Helping at the animal shelter would be thrilling for our class.

Article posted January 30, 2010 at 01:10 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 76

I read the book Movies, makeovers, and big suprises. Dina the diva and her gang are the bullys in the school and they try to sabotage the bfc. But, suprisingly in Kaitlyn's diary Kaitlyn is making cool clothes for the school fasion show, and Dina is one of the models in the fasion show. She is actually really nice to the bfc members: Noelle, Aleisha, Kaitlyn, Calista, and Addison. I think it was my favorite book out of the series. I reccomend this book to girls with girly attitudes. Also to sporty girls too because one member of the bfc is sporty. I definately rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Article posted January 30, 2010 at 01:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 68

I read the book Cam Jansen The mystery of the gold coins. I liked it because it has a problem and a solution. I was hoping the author was going to give more detail on the problem and make it more interesting. I rate this book 4 out of 5 gold coins.

Mikalyn H. You should help Lady Sue control her crazy kids! by wingsonwater03 on Storybird

Myst will be back right after this... Heeeeello My viewers! My name is Jimmy Cone. I would like to tell you that a blizzard is happening in the cold antartica. Now back to Myst exile lll... We haven't been doing Myst for a while but we will probably do it today. A couple days ago we did myst, We went up the elevator and we met the scary dirty oger again. He said in a low toned evil voice: '' Angus is that you? Come back for your book so soon? HA HA HA!" I was right we did end up doing myst yesterday and we found alot of weird stuff. We found these little people and when we hit them they danced. Two of them were on the same string and one was on a different string. We didn't do myst yesterday but we're most probably going to do it today. I don't know what will happen in myst today. Mr. Sandridge promised that we could do myst today though. We'll be back after this... It's me Jimmy Cone again. Hey it's time to learn some facts about me Jimmy Cone, Did you know that I am the hansomest man in the world? And i am going to... Myst is back, We try to solve the puzzles but when we try we don't solve them! AAAARRRRRAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH=http://!! WEll we haven't done myst exile 111 in a long time... It's me again JJJJJIIIIIIMMMMMYYYYY CCCCCOOOONNNEEEE! It's NEW I's Fresh It's exacly what your looking for if you hate doing chores! The do it all choreabot will do your chores for you, And you just sit back and relax... Buy it now for $5.23... A couple days ago we walked out of the cabin. We did myst exile 111 a couple of days ago and we had to figure out one more puzzle we didn't finish it yet but we will. The puzzle was with the lights and poles. You had to have light coming out of the other light. The light is going into a door. We'll be right back after this... More facts about me Jimmy Cone well for one I'm a great rapper. Jjjjjjjjjjjjimmy jimmy jimmy jiimmy ccccccccccoone cone my name is jimmy cone wickie wickie word Yo! Like my rapping? We're back to Myst exile 111... Well no more to tell because that's all that happened in Myst exile 111. Stay tuned till the next time I get to write about Myst exile 111.

I finished reading crushes, blushes, and friends forever just today. It was a kind of good book but I didn't really like it because it was like all about the 5 girls' crushes. So ifyou don't like to read about crushes don't read this book. I give this book 1 out of 5 stars.

The book Junie B. Jones first grader Dumb Bunny was a funny book because in one chapter Junie B. Jones keeps calling May Dumb Bunny when May is mean to her. So I would reccomend this book to anyone who likes to read funny books. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

I finished reading the book Friends, Fights and Big Secrets. Calista moved to Canada and all of the Bfc members were really sad. I liked this book because it was exciting. I give it 3 out of 5 stars because it was kina sad too.

Article posted December 31, 2009 at 01:28 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 72

Junie B. First Grader Dumb Bunny is a very funny book because Junie B. gets in trouble alot because she calls May a dumb bunny. When Junie B. goes to Lussille's easter egg party May finds the golden egg. I give the book 5 out of 5 stars.

Article posted December 31, 2009 at 12:46 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 73

The Pony Legend is about a girl named Meg and her pony Foxy. Then it's about Meg, Foxy, and Foxy's calf Azure. I liked this book because I love horses and chapter books. If anyone is the same way they should read this book. I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

I LIKE to play soccer with my dad. I'm good at gymnastics and alot of other stuff. And I really like green grapes! I like to shop with my grandma! I play the piano. And that's some stuff about ME!!!!