Copyright (c) 2014 by Riley E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Riley E -- Blogmeister

The Peace Blog

2009 Afternoon Class

Welcome to Room 201's Classroom Blog. Third graders from Maryland who are posting their creativity for others to enjoy!

by Riley E

teacher: Michael Sandridge

Title: Book Review (12/10/09)
Description: I just finished reading the book Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West. The book was written by Gregory Maguire. It is a fantasy story about the Wicked Witch of the West. In the story, it talks about what the Wicked Witch was like when she was a kid. Did you know that her real name is Elphaba? The best part of the story is when Elphaba meets Glinda the good witch when they are kids. They are best friends and even live together at boarding school! I really liked this story because it made me think of the Wicked Witch of the West in a different way. I would recommend this book to people who like long, challenging books. People who like storys about magic and animals might also like this book. It might not be the best book for kids because it is pretty hard. I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

Mr.Macky is wacky.                                      

By:Dan Gutman. Mr.Macky is wacky is about a kid named A.J. that hates school and hates homework and next week is presidents day for them. Then Mr.Macky came in and said they had to do an oral report on there favorite president and then he went out again and came back in and kept acting like presidents to give them a few presidents to do. After that alot of funny things occur. This book is for kids over 6 yrs. I give this book  4-5 stars.

By:Nick Bruel. It's about a kitty that hates baths and they try to get the kitty in the bath so they try alot of ways to get him in the bath. I would give this book a rating of 4-5 stars.

Article posted January 11, 2010 at 12:03 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 67

I read the book Mr. Sunny Is Funny, by Dan Gutman.  This book is about a kid named A.J. that doesn't like school, but school is out for the summer.  A.J. goes on vacation to the beach.  His mom told him that one of his friends from school is coming down to the beach with the family.  At first he thought it was his best friend, but it turned out to be his worst nightmare.  The girl from school that drove him crazy was the one his mother was talking about.  This made A.J. really frustrated.  At the beach they meet a lifeguard named Mr. Sunny.  Many funny things occur after they meet Mr. Sunny. This is a book for kids over 7 yrs old.  I give this book a rating of 4 out of 5 starfish!!

By:Megan McDonald. Stink and the great guinea pig express is about there is a kid named Stink and he has 2 of his best friends with him doing a science project. Then right when they started there project making the great wall of china with cereal boxes a guinea pig came out of the cereal box and then 2 more come out of different  cereal boxes. Then they ook them to a pet store and all the guinea pigs escaped. They built a car named squeals on wheels and tryed to sell as much guinea pigs as they could. This book is for kids over 5 yrs. I give this book a rating of 5-5 stars.

By:J Blad. One day om and Elenna were wandering off and they heard a noise come from their cabin and there were hyenas attacking there beast Tagus and the story was about a 3 headed lion named Trillion and they tried to kill him.I give this book 3-5 stars.

Article posted December 13, 2009 at 01:43 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 77

I just finished reading the book Dork Diaries! It was like Diary Of A Wimpy Kid for girls. It was writen by Rachle Renee Russell. It was about this girl who go throuh some troubles at her new school and there is a new mean girl/bully. They even menten some teen stars like the Jonas Brothers! I would most defenetly recomend this book for girls my age and older. I give it 5-5 stars! ☺

Article posted December 31, 2009 at 01:02 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 66

I just finished the book Fashion Kitty And The Unlikeliy Hero by Charise Mericle Harper. It was like a comic. It was about a Kitty that could turn into a super hero and she would help people with fashion. I recomend it to girls 8-9. I don't recomend it for boys. I give this book 3-5 stars.

Article posted December 31, 2009 at 01:09 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 72

I just read the book Dear Dumd Diary #1 Let's Pretend This Never Happened. It is like the book Dork Diaries but different charscters. It was a realy funn book. It was writenn by Jim Benton. It was also abot a girl going through troubles in her new school. I would recomend this book to alll girls but not boys. I give it 5-5 stars.

Article posted December 31, 2009 at 01:14 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 54

I just read the second book of Dear Dumd Diary and it was almast the same as the first one. I was caled My Pants Are Haunted. It was by Jim Benton. The girl iin the story thinks her new pants are haunted. It is realy funny. I would recomend this book to people that like laughing out loud. I would not recomend this book to people that like sirious storys. I give it 5-5 stars.

Captain under pants is a great book. Captain under pants is about a mean princble. But one day the boys got a hypno ring and hipmotized the princable and told him he was captain unerpants so he ran of fighting crime. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

BY:JAMES

I think you should read bone and the great cow race because it has a lot of action and fun but interesting. fone bone is the main character and his cousins are phoney bone ( the mean and rich one ) and smiley ( the wierd and funny one ). There are three mice who`s uncle is fone bone. Fone bone has a friend wich is a bug. One day they go to the cow race and olmost get ran over and eaten by evil ra creachers. I give this comic book 4 out of 5 stars.

BY:JAMES

I read bone number three eyes of the storm.it was very good,it is about a bone creatrue that has to brothers and a friend named thorn . she lives with her grandmother because her parents were killed by evil rat creatrues . the leader is kingdok. kingdok is ruled by briar the hooded one. I rate this book 5 out of 5.

I just read a book called "Is that an angry pengiun in your gym bag" by Todd Strasser. It's about some kids that find penguins in thier school's ice rink. They save them right before a girl named Fibby can take them to her father's company for penguin oil. I would recomend it kids and not recamend it for adults. I give this book 4-5 stars!

I just read a book called "TRICERATOPS" by Rob Shone. This is about a baby triceratops that wonders off but,she gets back to her herd. Some other dinosaurs attack and the baby saves the herd! I recomend this book for people that like learning and dinosaurs.

I give this book 3-5 stars!

Article posted December 31, 2009 at 03:26 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 68

I just read a book called "THE MAGIC PICKLE" by Scott Morse. It's about kid named JoJo that finds a magic pickle in her basement. Together they protect the world from the brotherhood of evil produce. I would recmend it for kids that like superheros. I give this book 4-5 stars. 

I just read a book called ''THE FULL METAL TRENCH COAT by Dean A. Anderson. This book is about Bill the warthog a kid named Nick. Through out the story Bill and Nick solve mysteries. I recomend this book for people who like mysteries. I give this book 4-5 stars. 

Sea Monstors is a book that Will Osborne and Marry Pope Osborne writes.It is about diffrent types of of sea animals and what they are called.I think i would give it 4 out of 5 stars.                                                         By Jamie

Twistor is a book about diffret kinds of Storms and things.The author is Marry Pope Osborne and Will Osborne.This tells you cool facts about Storms and Twistors.If i had to reccamend it it would be to people who like watcing storms.i would give it 5 out of 5 stars                                                                      

Dinosaur is a book about what dinosaurs names are what they eat what they are called and were they live.The athour is Marry Pope Osborne and Will Osborne.They are one of my favorite athours.I would reccomed this book to people who are interested in dinosaurs.I would give it 5 out of 5 stars.           by jamie

Ivy and Bean is a book about tow girls who fight and dont like each other and then they start to know each other more and they become friends.i would reccomed this book to people who fight with there friends that are girls.i would give this book 4 out of 5 stars.By:jamie ditullo

I read the book diary of a whimpy kid dog days . it's about a boy named Greg Heffley who has a friend named Rowley who goes on vacatoin to the beach which stinks because thats where Greg was supposed to go this summer I really like this book  and I recomend it to girls and boys my age about 8 I give  this book 4 out of five stars .I hope you like this book as much as I do .

Emma

Article posted December 14, 2009 at 11:54 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 66

I read the book Callie 4 president  it is a book about a girl named Callie whose friends get her caught up in election against the most popular girl in school Callie hates her , her name is Brianna Blake then she did some pretty bad stuff like ruin Brianna's posters her friend Fish is an amazing artist but goes over to Brianna 's side wich causes her to ruin them I really enjoyed this book but I reccomend it to people ages 8-10 I give this book 5 out of 5 stars

Blogger , 

Emma

Justin Bieber - Lonely Girl

is a song from a site I like to call

ZuiTube - The largest collection of online videos for kids it is one of my fave sites

The book is by Mary Pope Osborne.It is about Jack and Annie going to Antarctica. They get on a tour bus with adults and say they are adults, but they are really kids. The first stop  the tour bus makes is for a helicopter ride. Jack and Annie get on the helicopter and fly over a volcano.  When they land on the other side of the volcano, Jack and Annie take off the masks they were wearing on the helicopter ride. This is where Nancy, the tour guide, discovers that they are kids. Nancy then puts Jack and Annie in a tent because they are kids and she asks them to stay there while she catches up with the rest of the group. Annie leaves the tent to take pictures. Jack goes to get Annie. Next the ground begins to shake and they both fall throuhg the snow onto an icy ledge. The ledge then breaks! What will happen to Jack and Annie? Why is there a volcano in Antartica? Read this book to find out!

I'd suggest this book to anyone below the age of 12 who likes adventure. I give this book a 4 out of 5 stars.

By Dav Pilkey.Its about tow kids named George and harold they pull a trick on the lunch lateys quit and alens dreast like peopel get hiyerd and give the kids zomby juce but geoge and harold dont.And captain underpants defets the alens.I sgest it to kids under 10.

This book is by Randall Jarrell.Its about a mother that haves a doter and she made a ginger bred rabit.He comes to life and runs away and meats a squirrel and the mom is chasing the ginger bread rabit the rabit hears hears hear and he runs away.He meats a fox he dosent know its a fox intill a rabit tealls him and he runs with the real rabit and gos home The end I seajest it to evry buty.

The ather is Megan mcdonaid the story is about a kid stink he gets the class pet its a newt.His cag gets dirty when he is cleaning the cag the newt jumps in the drain.Read this book to find out what hapens to the newt.I think this book is good for pepol under 11.I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

Zoo break              This book is by goorden kayman.He wrote the book zoo break.It is about group of kids.one kid ones a monky the monky gets stolen and gets touken to a zoo on a ship.How will the kids get him back? Read this book to find out.I rekermend this book for evry one.this is a 5/5 stars. 

I read Horrible hary and the purpol pepol.Its about a hairy he gets a ruler.It has a picher of a purpol pepol.When he sees a problum. He

Gos and he Sais pleas help perpoul pepol and they fix the problum.But when they go to lunch they come to life.Read this book to find out what hapens.I segest this book to pepoul in 1st graders and 3 graters.This book is a 3/5 star book.

I read junie B. jones and her big fat mouth.Its by Barbara park.Its about job day she has nothing to be.Intill she finds a super hero.But she saied no!Then she fund a panter but she seaid no!Read this book to find out.I recumend this book to 5 to 9 years old.I give this book a 4/5 star book.

I read a book called Diary of a Wimpy Kid: the Last Straw by: Jeff Kinney.  It is about a boy named Greg Heffley. The book is funny because Greg gets teased a lot. He gets beat up by his brother Rodrick, his dad alwats gets mad at him, and he has bad luck everywhere, especially at school! He gets forced to do things, and he always gets the worst possible out of it. This book is great and I rate it 5/5 stars. I reccomend it to boys especially kids. 

I read a book called Ghosthunters by Cornelia Funke. It was the 2nd book in the series. It was about 3 ghosthunters going to a hotel to fight what they thought was an easy case. A FG [ Fire Ghost]. But it was much harder. They went up against a GILIG [ Gruesome Invincible LIghtning Ghost]! One of the 5 most hardest to get rid of! Luckly they have an ASG [ Averagely Spooky Ghost] to help them. Will they make it? Read it and find out! I rate this book 5/5 stars and recommend it to anyone.

I read a book called Tigers at Twilight by Mary Pope Osborne. It is Magic Treehouse number 19. It is about 2 kids named Jack and Annie that travel to different places in a magic treehouse. They want to get 4 gifts to free a dog named Teddy from a spell. They are getting the third gift in India in a forest so they go to that forest. Once they are there they meet 2 monkeys: Kah and Ko. Together they save a tiger and get a mystery gift from a mystery man. Find out who and what they are when you read it! I rate this book 4/5 stars. I recommend it to all kids.

I read Tigers at Twilight by Mary Pope Osborne.it is where two kids named Jack and Annie travel to India to find a secret. They ride on a elephant to avoid tigers and to get away from a snake.A rino comes out of a pond and almost eats them.They also save a tiger from a steel trap and a dog named teddy saves them from the tiger they saved.Then they get lost in the jungle and then find a old blind man.I would recommend this book to people that like animals.I would give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

Article posted December 16, 2009 at 01:11 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 74

By drew m.

I just finished day of the Dragon King by Mary Pope Osborne It is where two kids travle to ancient china to find a book.They try to get the book from the dragon king and they did but they had to hide.Then they got lost in a tomb with 7,ooo life like statues of soldiers.I would recommend this book to people who like china and who like adventure.I would give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

I just read Eve of the Emperor Penguin by Mary Pope Osborne.It is where two kids named jack and annie travel to antartica.They pretend to be adalts to do something.Then someone findes out that they are kids and they start to panick.then when she goes away they fall in a crack.I would recommend this book to people who like antartica and advencher.I would give this story 5 out of 5 stars!

Today i read a book called Bone 5 Dragonslayer. Its about 3 bone cretures and a girl its by Jeff Smith. The three bone cretures are smily the tallest and smartest of the cousins,Fone bone the nicest of them and probebly the main charecter.And finally Phoney bone the crasiest,greediest,and richest of them all.Then theres thorn she is very nice and the most inportant charactar.Well in this one phoney bone convinces the towsfolk of the valley that dragons exist when they do but he says there the meanest creutures on earth which there the oppisite.So they make him go kill a dragon so evrey thing goes downhill from there and rat cretures attack.I recomend this book from people from 9-16 I give it 5 stars.

I read a book called marcuses millions by sleater villiams.Its a book about marcus a boy that has a sister that can see things that regular humans cant.What she finds is a door to a galaxy unkown so marcus goes in but the problem is 3 mins in that galaxys time is three hours in regoular human time.I recomend this book to ages 15-0.I give this book 5 stars.

I read a book called comback kids by christopher mcnabb.Its about a kid named will whos parents were divorsed.His dad was his basketball coach and he wasent the nicest coach ever but he was a good dad.I recommend this book from ages 12-0.I give it 4 stars.

Article posted January 5, 2010 at 02:21 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 67

I read a book called vacation under the volcano. The author is Mary Pope Osborne the illistraters name is Mary Pope Osborne.It was about two kids named Jack and Annie they went to a place called Pompei on a secret misson.They had to get a book for thare friend in thare magic tree house. I recamind this book to kids about 7 to 10 year olds.I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

I read a book called polar bears past bed time.It is by Mary Pope Osbourne.It was about these two kids named Jack and Annie they needed to find a riddel for there freind.I recamend this book to 7 to 10 year olds. I give this book a 5 out of five.

Today I read Magic Tree House #41 Midnight on the Magic Flute by  Mary Pope Osborne. It is about two kids who  go in a magic tree house and are sent on a mishon to find a music magition in Austria.   I give this book 5 stars.                                 

I read the book "When the sergant came marching home" It is about a ten year old boy who's dad comes home from the war but then makes him live on a farm! He does not like it at all. I give this book 5-5 stars.                                              

Today I read Magic Tree House #3 Mummies in the Morning by Mary Pope Osborne. It is about Jack and Annie going to a peirimid in a desert and finding that they have to find a aincent scroll and give it to a ghost woman! I give this book 3-5 stars.                        

I read the book Christmas in Camalot by Mary Pope Osborne. It is a book in the  Magic Tree House series. It is about two kids going on an advencher to a magical world called camalot for a christmas party. But when they notice that all the joy has been sucked out of Camalot, they go on an advencher...     whith dragons! I give this book 4-5 stars.                                                

Article posted February 11, 2010 at 01:29 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 82

I read a book by Roald Dahl called Charlie and the Great Glass Elavator. It is a continouation of Charlie and the Chocalate Factory. They go up in space and meet th vermicous knids, and experement failures, and a couple pranks for the president. This is perfect for anybody. I would rate it five out of five!

The Magic tree house book that I read is about two kids that go on mysteriuos journeys to places. This book is all about knights, castles, and all of that great stuff. I think this book is great for people who enjoy learning new things about stuff. I would rate it 4 out of 5 stars.

I read a book called Ninjas At Noon by Mary Pope Osborne and it teaches you about ninjas by two kids named Jack, and Annie who go on dangerous missions. I would reccomend this book to anybody who wants to learn about ninjas. I would rate it five out of five!

Article posted January 4, 2010 at 12:51 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 70

I read a book called Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Dog Days,  by Jeff Kinney. It is all about a teenager named Greg. He writes about things that happen to him during summer. He has some good things, but mostly not. I would recomend this book to all boys. I would rate it five out of five!

I read a book by E.B. White called Stuart Little.  It's all about a mouse born in a human family who sets off to find his missing friend, Margalo a bird. He encounters obstacles along the way. This book is good for people of all ages. I would rate it five out of five!

I read a book by Roald Dahl called Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It's about a poor kid named Charlie who finds one of five golden tickets to go to Willy Wonkas factory. He discovers odd contraptions and miraculous discoveries. This book is full of nonstop action, I would rate it 5 out of 5!

I read a book by George Selden called Cricket in Times Square. It's about a cricket who travels to Times square and gets taken care of by a boy named Mario who runs a news stand, there are also other animals at the stand who become crickets friend. Does he like Manhatten, or his old country life better? Find out in this 5 star book!

Article posted February 6, 2010 at 12:17 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 67

I read a book by Mary Pope Osborne called Pirates Past Noon. It's about two kids who go back to the ages of pirates. They find themselves in great danger at the end but fight through the forces and survive. I would rate it 4 out of five.

Article posted December 14, 2009 at 12:46 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 92

This week I read a book called Rock Jaw it is in the series Bone,it was number 5.  This book is about  a couple bones and some other animals and humans who try to take a cub rat creature to his home. They run in to some monsters an have an adventure.  I would give this book 4 stars.

Have you ever heard of a dog that got kicked out

of obiedience school because it was so wacky?If you

haven't,get ready to!In the book,"Marley and Me,

A Dog Like No Other",there is this crazy dog named

Marley.He eats lots of things.He once ate a brace-

let!This true story gets 5 out of 5 stars.

Have you ever heard of a small dog that could solve

huge mysteries?If you haven't,say,"Hello!" to Jack

Russell,the detective with a nose for crime!In this

book,there is small dog-Jack Russell(His name is

Jack,his last name is Russell,and he's a Jack Russell!) named Jack.He moves into a town called

Doggeroo,and meets an Irish Setter named Red.(Red is

a dumb one!)Red lost his ball,and Jack lost his bowl,squeaker bone,and blanket-And it's up to Jack

to solve the mystery of...The Dog Den Mystery!!(I

also give this book 5 out of 5 stars. Or should I say 5 Paws Up?)

Article posted December 20, 2009 at 01:17 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 62

Jack is back, and there's something scary in

Doggeroo...In fact, it's the Awful Pawful! All the

dogs in Doggeroo(except Red and Jack)are hiding

under beds and they all have 10 scratches on their

nose!(Only one cat was attacked.)Can Jack solve the

mystery? I give this book 5 out of 5 stars-I mean

paws.

Article posted January 4, 2010 at 11:29 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 61

Meet Kit is about a girl living in the Great

Deppression, when lots and lots of people are losing

their jobs and getting thrown out onto the streets.

The girl is named Kit. Kit never thought her dad

would lose his job, but one daY, he DID. Read this

book to find out if Kit and her family survives. I

give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

This is Kit Kittridge's second book. She's still

living in the Great Depression, but she still can be thankful. In this story, Kit will celebrate the

holiday Thanksgiving. But, she doesn't seem thank-

ful! Can Kit learn to be thankful or not? I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

It's Garfield, the fat and lazy cat and he's back!

In his fourty-sixth book, Garfield is still puntin'

Odie off the table, sleepin' until it passed like

90 hours, and all that hilarious stuff! I give this

book 5 out of 5 stars.

You might celebrate Hanukkah, but what about Christmas? This book has Christmas

tales about alot of animals- And, one Hanukkah story if you celebrate Hanukkah!

This book tells a story about a golden

retriever who saved a wife's life on Christmas Eve, a cat named Lulu who found

her way home in time for the holidays, and

much more! I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Josh's dog-Arful-can talk! It's all because of hypnotizing. And now, Arful,

the talking dog, needs to spy on girls!

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

It's Ivy and Bean, and their ready to break a record in their third book! Can

they do it or not? I give this book 5 out

of 5 stars.

girls rules is mostly about   three  girls and they alkwase have a fight  with ther nabores  and ther nebors are boys and  ther mom  dont care if they have  fights and ther  mom think the  three boys like the girls  but  whan ever  ther moms ask the girls like the boys the girls says  um no why you ask and the boys mom ask the boys if they like the girls aned they  say the same thing but i think  they do like the girls and the boys i think the same thing  .

junie b and her big fat   mouth is mostly about a girl named junie  and she gouse to sc hool and she had two  best friends  and  one of   her friends dont relly like her   but junie dont relly  know that  because  she will never tell her  because  she is to scared to tell junie  and  in the story  junie desides to  not  ride her  bus  and   stay at school and loooke what techers do wile  ther are at scool  but she  gust  find out that techers dont  do much things at  school. BY IRINA  C. AND I THINK MY FRIENDS WUOLD LIKE THIS  BOOK AND EVREONE SHOULD RELLY READ OIT  BECAUSE IT S RELLY FUNNY AND ITS RELLY GOOD FOR  KIDS  JUNIE B IS A FUUNY  AND SHE  GETS IN  TRUBLE IN ALL OF HER BOOKS  AND YOU SHOULD RELLY  READ BECAUSE  THE    AUTHOR  IS RELLY BEING  DESCREPTED AT WHAT IS HAPPENING  AND MY FAVROT PART WAS WHEN SHE FINDS OUT THAT THE  TECHER DONT RELLY DO ANY THING AT  SCHOOL BUT I DONT THINK  THAT       THATS TRUE BECUOSE TECHERS  HAVE TO TECH YOU   ILA AND SOCIAL STOUDIES AND MATH AND GAMEWS AND CENTERS.IM EXSITING TO READ THE NEW JUNIE B BOOKS.AND ALSO THEACHER  ARE ALSO RELLY NICE

I, Matthew have read a good book that I recomend to kids that really like jokes and humer called, THE BFG. it was by the athur, Roald Dahl. the book is about a girl named Sophie, who gets kidnapped by a giant andshe becomes best friends whith it.so, if you need a book to read, I would recomend this, THE BFG!

Article posted December 10, 2009 at 09:14 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 71

I recomend this book:George's marvolos medicine. Because its funny and its about a boy named Geore who makes a odd medicine gives it to his grandmother. this book is also by Roald Dahl. so I recomend this to kids that like goofyness!

this is one of my favorite books, THE NEVER ENDING STORY. I recomend this book to people who have intrest in fantasy. this book may be long, but I think it's a good book!I it 5/5 stars!

Article posted January 12, 2010 at 01:26 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 72

I just finished reading Junie B. Jones Is a Party Animal by Barbara Park  and it is about a 6 year old girl that had a sleep over at her friends house and didn't follow the rules. Lucielle is her friend andthey  spend the night at her house. Her Nana lives with her to. Junie B does not like to folllow rules. Her parents give her lost of rules to follow but she did not follow them. She breaks things aand nocks things down. Luciell's Nana is very mad at her. I think it was a funny book. I would give it 5 out of 5 stars. I laufed alot reading this book.

Article posted January 20, 2010 at 02:04 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 76

This book was really funny. it tells about a new boy that comes to Junie B school and how her friends want him to be there boyfriend and fall in love with them. The girls try hard to show off in front of him. Junie B gets upset because he does not like her and he calls her a nutball. Her friends try allot of things to impress him but Junie B makes up funny things and you have to read to find out who he will like in the end. I give this book a 5 out of 5 stars beacause Junie B is so funny in the story with everything she does.

Article posted January 22, 2010 at 02:37 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 55

I just finished reading Junie B. Jones and Her Big Fat Mouth by  barbara Parks and it was about one day in school when the class had to chooze thir job when they grow up. But she shot off her mouth in class and said she was going to have the bestest job. She has a hard time figuring it out and someone at school helps her make the desision. The book was funny but not as good as Junie B loves Handsome Warren. You have to read this book to find out the funny job she picks for when she grows up.4 of 5 stars.

The last book I read was Junie B Jones is almost a flower girl. She starts out inthe story when her boyfirned dumps her on the play grownd. she is so funny because she does not know why he breaks up with her. She wants to show her family how grownd up she is when her aunt is going to get marreed. she decides she is going to be the flower girl in the wedding. but her aunt picked some one elsse. She if funny because she does crazy things to try to show every one that she would make a good flower girl. THis was the best book I read and I give it 5 out of 5 stars.

Article posted March 3, 2010 at 12:40 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 80

I just read Mercy Watson Goes For a Ride and it was about a pig named Mercy and Mr. and Mrs.Watson and Mr.Watson and Mercy go for a ride. During the ride Mercy hops on Mr Watsons lap and the police show up. You will have to read the book to find out what happened. I would give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Article posted March 4, 2010 at 01:41 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 77

The most recent boo I read was Junie B Jones and The Mushy Gushy Valantime. The book was about Junie trying to find who her secret admier is, she eventually finds him but it takes the whole book. The book is very funny and suprising. I would give the book a 5 out of 5 star, I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did.

Article posted May 4, 2010 at 02:06 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 107

I just got finished reading the book High Tide in Hawaii. It's about a brother and sister who take a trip to Hawaii. They meet two kids from Hawaii and became good friends and stayed at there hut. The next morning there two friends took them surfing and something strange happened. If you would like to find out what happened you should read the book. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Article posted May 5, 2010 at 02:33 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 124

Today I finished reading the book Tigers at Twilight. The book was about a brother and sister who traveled to a rain forest in India. They find two monkeys and they found tiger that was stuck in a trap. Please read the book to find out what happens. I would give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

Article posted December 18, 2009 at 02:06 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 61

Once there was a little rabbit.He wanted to be someone he was not. Whenever his mom and him ride bikes the little rabbit alwasy said " Oh Mommy!"I wish I had a long gray tail like Mr.Bushy Tail's. This book is by Carolyn Sherwin Bailey. I would give this a 4 out of 5.

This book is about a boy who's name is Leigh Botts. It is written by Beverly Cleary illustrated by Paul O. Zelnsky. This book won the Newberry medal.Leigh does not have as much as me and you.People steal food out of is lunchbox.I would give this book a 5 out of 5.You have to read this book!

This book is about a kid named Greg Heffly.He has a lot of bad days.It is summer and all Greg does is stay inside playing video games.I really liked reading this funny book.This book is by Jeff Kinney.I would give this book a 5 out of 5.

Article posted December 11, 2009 at 09:10 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 97

The book the bfc ink. was a great book! I liked it because it was diaries of about 5 girls. In Addison's Diary she was cometing in a trianthon for the school. Some of her things went missing. The bfc found out who stole the stuff and the person got in trouble. I would read this book again. I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

Article posted December 31, 2009 at 12:16 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 73

I just finished reading the book: The Election Day Disaster. In chapter four a monster is taking pictures in a sneaky way. I would reccomend this book to a person who likes mystery and presidents. I rate this book with 3 out of 5 stars because it was exciting but boring at the same time.

Article posted December 31, 2009 at 12:46 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 81

The Pony Legend is about a girl named Meg and her pony Foxy. Then it's about Meg, Foxy, and Foxy's calf Azure. I liked this book because I love horses and chapter books. If anyone is the same way they should read this book. I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Article posted December 31, 2009 at 01:28 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 79

Junie B. First Grader Dumb Bunny is a very funny book because Junie B. gets in trouble alot because she calls May a dumb bunny. When Junie B. goes to Lussille's easter egg party May finds the golden egg. I give the book 5 out of 5 stars.

I finished reading the book Friends, Fights and Big Secrets. Calista moved to Canada and all of the Bfc members were really sad. I liked this book because it was exciting. I give it 3 out of 5 stars because it was kina sad too.

The book Junie B. Jones first grader Dumb Bunny was a funny book because in one chapter Junie B. Jones keeps calling May Dumb Bunny when May is mean to her. So I would reccomend this book to anyone who likes to read funny books. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

I finished reading crushes, blushes, and friends forever just today. It was a kind of good book but I didn't really like it because it was like all about the 5 girls' crushes. So ifyou don't like to read about crushes don't read this book. I give this book 1 out of 5 stars.

Article posted January 30, 2010 at 01:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 84

I read the book Cam Jansen The mystery of the gold coins. I liked it because it has a problem and a solution. I was hoping the author was going to give more detail on the problem and make it more interesting. I rate this book 4 out of 5 gold coins.

Article posted January 30, 2010 at 01:10 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 84

I read the book Movies, makeovers, and big suprises. Dina the diva and her gang are the bullys in the school and they try to sabotage the bfc. But, suprisingly in Kaitlyn's diary Kaitlyn is making cool clothes for the school fasion show, and Dina is one of the models in the fasion show. She is actually really nice to the bfc members: Noelle, Aleisha, Kaitlyn, Calista, and Addison. I think it was my favorite book out of the series. I reccomend this book to girls with girly attitudes. Also to sporty girls too because one member of the bfc is sporty. I definately rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

I just read Magic Tree House #9 Dolphins at Day Break by Mary Pope Osborne. It is about 2 kids named Jack and Annie. This time they went to the magic tree house and asked Morgan if they could be master librarians but they had to do a riddle. They got sent to a beach and went in a mini-sub and it went in the water. It had cracks in it. An octopus grabbed it but they got back up to the surface. They decided to swim. A shark chased them but they got away. They found dolphins and swam back to shore on the dolphins. It was a good book. I would give it 3 out of 5 stars.

I just read Magic Tree House #7--Sunset of the Sabertooth by Mary Pope Osborne.

It is about two kids named Jack and Annie. When they went to their magic tree house they found an open book and they got sent to the ice age. They found a cave and went inside. They found a tunnel in the cave. They saw pictures of animals and went back outside. They fell into a hole and a guy in an animal costume helped them out and the animals helped them to.

It was a good book. I would give it 3 out of 5 stars.

i just finished reading the sleepover club it was a fantastic book it was about a secret and a suprize and a fantastic spelling girl. i would give this book 5 out of 5.

i just finished reading matilda it is a very amazing book she is a smart girl when she was 1 she could already read her parents are the meanest. i would give this book 4 out of 5 stars

i just finished reading the lost warrior it was the coolest book yet and i have red a lot of books and he meets someone new on the way back. i would read the other seris and i would give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

i just finished reading the warriors refuge they go in a lot of new places and old and new people and cats. i would give it 5 out of 5 stars.

i just finished reading warriors return its about him returing to his clan he calls. hes bring a freind with and she turns into a warrior to. i would give it 5 out of 5 stars.

i just finished reading Gorges marveles medicine he is going to give it to his grandma and something is going to happen. i would give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

i just finished reading goerges marveles medicin and it is marveles he is going to make some medicen he wants his mean grandma to drink it but something happens and she dosent blow up. i would give this book 3 out of 5 stars.

Article posted January 22, 2010 at 12:08 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 83

I read a book called Snow Camping. Snow Camping is about 2 sisters that go camping in the snow with their dad. The youngest sister was scared to go and the older sister kept calling the younger sister scared cat. The older sister has been snow camoing with her dad before. I would give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

Bethany Lape

I read a book called Mercy Watson Thinks Like a Pig by Kate DiCamillo. I loved it. There is a pig named Mercy Watson that has two owners named Mrs. and Mr. Watson. Mercy always goes next door to visit the neighbors because they give her candy. Mercy always likes to come home and have toast with a great deal of butter on it. Mrs. Watson always gives her a big stack of toast on his favorite blue plate. I would give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Article posted January 12, 2010 at 12:49 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 61

I read a book called Mercy watson to the Rescue.

Mercy Watson to the rescue is about a pig named Mercy Watson. That has two owners named Mr.Watson and Mrs. Watson. Mercy Watson rescues Mr.and Mrs.Watson from falling thru the ceiling when thay are in there bed sleeping. I would give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Bethany

Article posted January 22, 2010 at 12:10 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 98

I read a book called the Chase. The Chase is about a dog and a cat that chase each other. The dog chased the cat all the way into a ditch and then the dog finally stopped chasing the cat. I would give this book 3 out of 5 stars.

Bethany Lape

I think the book How i survived middle school is a good book because it is about these 2 girls that comepeat against each other. The girls are in middle school and have to sign up for something.I would say this book is for people in 3rd grade and people in middle school.I would give this book 4 out of five stars.

The book is a very good book of course it is for girls. In the book Allie finds out that she has to move but she doesn't want to. I would say it is for people all ages. I would give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

This book is great. It is about a girl named Jo and she is in the spelling bee and she wins so her parents let her have a sleepover. This book would probably be a book for everyone. I would give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

Article posted January 22, 2010 at 12:54 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 76

The book is great. It is about Allie and she has to switch seats because a new girl is coming to her class. I would give this book 4 out of 5 stars. The author of this book is Meg Cabot.

I just read Puppy Place and it was a great book. It told about a puppy named Snowball it is about a white dog and Charles, Lizzie, Bean, Mom, Dad, other people are finding a home for Snowball. If you like dogs you miet like it to. The author is Ellen Miles. So I would give it a 5 out of 5 it was a very good book. I think you would like it, too, if you read it so you might want to check it out in your library. So, if you like it you can buy it. You can find it in a book store near you so you can buy it there and the series of Puppy Place. You might want to read them all and Ellen will make a lot more books in the future. You will have a lot of fun reading the series, too, like me when I read them and you might want to go in order or just pick one and not go in order.

Article posted December 14, 2009 at 02:01 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 77

I read the book "Santa Paws". It was about a dog who gets lost in the city. It was almost christmas and he had know were to stay.He had no food or water.He kept wandering around the city in search of food,shelter,and water. He needed to find a way to survive on his own.I will give this book a 4/5.

i read the book santa paws.It was about a dog that has no home or food or water.He needed a place to stay.He walk around the city and look for food water and a place to stay.I think kids and adults will like this book.I will give this book a 4/5 stars.

Article posted January 21, 2010 at 02:11 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 64

I read the book school story.It was about two friends that was writers.Natalie is almost finsh her novel. When Zoe reads Nataile novel so was supised.Natalie mother is editor at shipey junior books. I will give this book a 4/5.

I read the book Charlotte's Web.It was about a two friends,a pig and spider.The farmer want to make the pig bacon.So Charlotte came up with a plan that was to make Wilbur famous.Then Wilbur won the prize at the carnival. I will give this book 4/5

Article posted January 22, 2010 at 02:34 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 98

I read the book smart dog.It was about a dog name sherlock. It is a talking dog who ran away from a lab.Sherlock meets a girl named Amy. Amy helps him hide from workers at the lab. Amy and the dog become friends. I will give this book a 4/5.

I read the book High tide in hawaii.It was about Jack and Annie are sent to Mrgan Le Fay to find 4 kinds of magic.After they did what Morgan Le Fay said to do they were in hawaii.There new friends need to be save.Jack to learn how to make a ship.Jack and Annie meet native Hawaiian children.Jack and Annie to some facts of the childen.I will give this book a 5/5

Article posted February 25, 2010 at 01:27 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 73

I read the book the diary of a wimpy kid.It was about a kid name greg he had bad year like he had to go on a swim team in the summer his dad made him.his brother Rodrick was mean to him there was a winter talnet snow coming up and greg and his freind Rowley was going to do it but whem Rowley saw the script he said No.So greg didn't care anymore but rowley did.So he got a diffent talnet.I will give this book 4/5.

there book that im reading is babe and me There is a kid thats wants to go back to time and see wa he pounts in the feald and the ball goes there they say his team memers kowns and  he wants to see ho many home runs and how many outs he want to how many out he got people out i well give this book 4to5 stars

I finished reading the book Joody Moody declares independence and the author is Megan Mcdonald and it is a great book to read but I would give it about 4to5 stars.

I finished reading the book The Great Ice Battle it is a really great book I picked this book because it has lots of details I would give it 4to5 stars because it is a great book to read.

I finished reading the book The Great Ice Battle it is a really great book to read I would give it 4to5 stars because it is a really great book to read.

Magic tree house Sunset of the sabertooth is a book by Mary Pope Osborne. It is a book when two kids, Jack and Annie, have to go to a forest and they are looking for a mango, and while they are looking they have to face snakes, and aligators and a monkey is throwing fruit at Jack and Annie. It throws many mangos but they dont know it's what they need to find.

i give this book a 4 star rating

Magic tree house Tigers at Twilight is a book by:Mary Pope Osborne. There is a girl named Morgan and she gives two people,Jack and Annie, missions so they can free other people from spells. To free the others Jack and Annie have to go to a place and they have to find four items to free the person from a spell.

I give this book a 4 star rating.

Magic tree house Knight at Dawn is by:Mary Pope Osborne. There is a girl named Morgan that sends Jack and Annie to go to a castle to get an item and bring it back to the tree house.

I give this book a 4 star rating.

Magic tree house Afternoon on the Amazon is a book by Mary Pope Osborne. It is a book when Jack and Annie have to find a mamoth bone in a ice age. When they get back to the tree house they have to put the bone on a big M. And while there finding the mamoth bone they have to face traps and sabertooths.

I give this book a 5 star rating.

Hi my name is Riley. Rabits and dogs ROCK!!